Prologue

I barely remember anything. Till I remember I was in the darkness for a long time. .
It was so long that I stopped looking above, at that dark sky. 'Cause I knew there was no ray of hope .

"Sitara!"a beautiful, melodious voice called her name.

That was when I Hurd you . Your voice was lacerating in the darkness like a violin. I couldn't stop myself . Your voice. It was melting something in me. It was hypnotising me.
It was you who came to save me. In that darkness you became my life.

She got up . And looked in front of her. It was so bright that her eyes take time in adjusting.
There was no more darkness. There was a beautiful sky with stars and sun. In that sky there was no moon . It was strange yet beautiful. A pink and scarlet sky with some yellow ray of light from that orange sun.

When I looked around everything was changed. Yet I felt nothing.

She was squatting on the beautifull flower bed with fluffy green grass.
She got up and walked to the sea shore.
Till far where the eyes goes there was only water. A sparkling water reflecting the shine of stars in sky.
She kneel at the shore and looked at her reflection in water.

More than your voice I found you hypnotising.

She saw his reflection in water, at place of her.

Even the word beautiful is so small in front of you.
I never saw something as beautiful as you.
What were you an angle or the god of beauty himself?

His eyes were something she wasn't able to describe. They were something she never saw. It was like a mint greenish bluish coloured  crystal sparkling at place of his eyes.
His white hair with some accent of his eyes colour were waving in air. Giving his the most beautiful features of any anime.
His skin was as white as snow it was sparkling like glass.
He was so unreal and beautiful that she wasn't able to belive. His lips were pink. Giving him perfect unreal look .

I knew you were dream. Then why did I feel like you are real ?
What was that feeling?

She threw her arm in the water as he threw his.

What was I doing?
My body was not responding me , they were reacting on your command.

  He grabbed her hands out of no where. When she pulled it out he was also comming out  of the water.
She stood up in surprise when she saw him out of water in person. His body was visible from his white soaked shirt.
He was smiling like he achieved something he was looking for his whole life. He was looking so beautiful. Beautiful than any person.
Was he even a real person?

Sitara jerked his hand when she hurd some other voices calling her name"Sitara!"
She turned around to see who else were there calling her.
Everything changed the moment she turned.
She was in a rooftop now. She was where her own dead body was lying.
Even though she was few meters away from her own body she could tell she was herself.
She saw her body was lying pale soaked in her own blood. She kneeled to her dead body and looked at her pale body .
"What I did?"she asked to herself in a great sorrow.
That angelic boy was also keeling beside the body and sobbing. When she saw him she got up and she focused on his beautiful face.
"You can't die"she hurd his melodious voice .
Suddenly the background changed again.
This time she was back to that beautiful island.
He was still holding her hand.
This time there was  sorrow In his eyes. She don't know why , but she was feeling guilty for his sorrow.
She wasn't able to look in his eyes. She turned her back to him . And walked away. After some steps her body stopped. He was still holding her hand.
He suddenly hugged her from backside. His one arm was around her stomach while other was around her shoulder.
"Hu?" She tried to speak but she wasn't able to.
"Plese don't kill yourself. I don't want you to leave me." He said

Why were you so worried if I kill myself. No one cares , then why do  you?
Why was I able to feel your every emotion?
Was it because you saved me?
Or was it  because you were my dream?

Sitara turned towards him and locked her eyes whith his. She passed a smile at him and she said "I wouldn't. I promice."
He smile and the hand which were now on her back got on her shoulders and his forehead touched hers. She also cupped her smooth palm on his glassy cheeks.

I wanted to leave you so badly. You were melting something in me. You  were tearing some thing in my emotions. My body was not responding to me.

" Promise me wouldn't leave me. You will always be there for me.  Even if this world's against me ." She asked it.
" I promise." He said with a smile.

Sooner after their promise he was vanishing like a mist .
She was shocked and worried .
" Sitara." He said calming her.  "Promise me you will always remember me."
She beamed a smile." Yeah! I promise. Plese don't vanish."

"I will be back for you, always remember me. No matter what,  you will always hold a part of my memory." He said in his melodious voice. His last smile was full of sorrow. She had never seen a sad smile like that. It was tearing something inside her.
Sooner he was gone.