The moon

" Hellow Sitara." Greeted Lara " I am Lara Forest . I will be your company here and if you need anything Just tell me.... Let's dress you . You look terrible by those drug consumption. "

Sitara stared at Lara staring from her curly cherry red hairs to her forest green eyes. Her gaze scanned every part of her not even those frickles on her nose or her sharp kennies and her rosy red cheeks were able to hide her. She scratched her round jaws in nervousness.
Seeing her nervous. Sitara let a sigh out of her sweetheart lips.
She unpinned all those medical stuff out of her body and glared at that luxurious dress.
She wanted to laugh so badly. But, she was controlling it by all her force and Lara could see it.
But when it was unbearable she finally speaked.
" I am being dressed up in a poisoned body which died once. How pathetic. Beauty standers are so high here." She said with a hard laugh.

" Poised?" Lara questioned
.
" Didn't your master told you ?" Questioned Sitara on her question.

" He never poisoned you."

" Really." She frowned on that defend

" If he didn't drug you you would never be able to survive here. Soon spiritual grey moon will cover the sky and the real roge will start a bloodbath with no humanity."

And she didn't get a single thing Lara told her. Infact she was more scrambled now.

" Can you simplify what you said?"

Lara sighed and she handed a frock to Sitara. " Go and change I will do your hairs. "

She don't need second time to tell that she don't want to talk about it.
After she changed Lara dressed her long silky black hairs in a loose braid.

" Thanks."

" You are beautiful miss Sitara."

" Hmm" she said. Not minding what she Hurd. What caught her mind was grey moon thing.

                          ***

Nights in Hevelin are very beautiful. She almost cried when she saw the night sky.  She felt  like she was in fairytale. That's why it is called as broken peace of heaven.
The castle was surrounded by river from its one side and all three side was forest.
That dence forest felt so magical and so beautiful, reflecting the moonlight. Fireflies were shinning like star on earth.

The moon. It was the real beauty of that night. She felt like it was calling her . Like she never saw it in her life before.

It was so powerful feeling that she was pushed on balcony before she even knew.

" Is it only me or the moon today is a bit.....strange." she wasn't able to find a proper word to describe.

" Maybe dimension difference." Lara replied with a wink and a warm smile.

" Maybe." She agreed on her.

Lara was feeling chilly. She wasn't able to stop herself from shivering.

" It's getting chilly. Let's head inside." Said Lara

" Can I stay here for a Lil while?" Sitara asked with her best puppy eyes that she could make.

" Ofcourse." Replied Lara by placing her warm shwal on her shoulders." Just don't get cold soon everything will change."

" I know ."

Lara cane inside but Sitara didn't want.
That moon it's colour was same as the blur image of the hairs of the guy from her dreams.
Ever since she rebirth, she is dreaming the same dream. Everything she is in the same place . Everytime she try to run but end up promising of staying with him forever.
She sighed and looked down towards her right from where that river flows.
It wasn't her imagination. She saw her dream guy staring at her.
His mint greenish bluish eyes were looking directly in her deep black one. It wasn't a Mirage.

She can forget his face,  his voice , her promice and his touch , but she can't forget those crystal eyes.

" Lara lead the way to river." She yelled from the balcony as she ran inside and grabbed Lara's wrist and she pushed her on the door .
" What happen?" Asked confused Lara.
" I saw someone I know ." She said . " Let's go before he leaves."

" Calm down Sitara." Said Lara as she calmed her and jerked her hand ." You just hallocinated no one can come here. How is that possible that you know someone here in Hevelin?"

" You don't believe me then let me prove toy lets go ." She said as she grabbed her hands again and she dragged her outside. In the sake of herself Lara directed her the  way .
Even though Lara was worried and she knew the consequences, she was happy to see Sitara with a smile even it's for a moment.

In no time they both came out the castle avoiding every camera
and every maids . Lara  was  aware of the castle from a secret passage and also a very good shortcut if  your destiny is riverbank.
Lara saw some guards patrolling the river bank. As she was a kind hearted girl with great friendship skill. She helped Sitara by distracting the guards.

Till the time she came there those eyes vanished.
She felt so overwhelmed that she fall on her knees.

When the moon skipped  it's beam in water it glittered revealing her reflection with another reflection behind her.
Her whole world once again went upside down. She felt so cold that her body was freezing. Her head was spinning and her heart was going crazy.
When she turned around she fainted seeing what she wasn't ment to see.

Bonus______________________________________________________________

According to the old legends of Hevelin. Heaven's broken part was named as Hevelin. It's beauty was so much that people started calling it holly land. Cause it was the only place where a species can't kill the same species.  Hevelin has its own history. According to those there was a group of legend people  who found the Hevelin and civilised it. Here women are non voilent for them killing or even thinking about it is same as cow eating meat. Beauty sanders are very high here. But this place is full of mystry and magic. Out of it's 5 founders no one knows the first founder except for the rest 4.