Sitara and sir Seth

It was a strange feeling. A feeling which made her question reality. A feeling like she have been here before. A feeling of deja vu.

She was standing on the door frame of Riyu's office. Same grey walls. Same shelves with those thousands of books. Same office table same court with him having a tea and looking at that big French window.
He was watching the destruction of his own kingdom. That heavenly forest which made her feel like a fairy tale was burning into ashes.
Walls had same pictures and woodcut decors.
The only thing which wasn't usual was that big wood wall clock with butterfly woodcut design with an unexpected time. 
00:00 !
Was that even possible?
Aside from this. The room was fill with white sparkling butterflies, who were flying around Riyu.
He was looking at the destruction. His back was turned towards Sitara who was standing on doorway with a sharp screwdriver in her hand.
She herself looked like a total crap. Her hands were blooded. She was spitting blood. Her whole body was bruised.

Slowly she tip toed on that woody floor. Clenching the screwdriver in her feasts.
Her heart was getting crazy.
Her every step made her closer to a strange tansion in the room.

When she was too close to kill him by striking the driver in his neck. He turned around.

" You are late Sitara. He is gone!" Riyu said.

" No!!" Sitara yelled in horror.

He smiled as he unbuttoned his two buttons from above reveling his scared chest.

As she saw that nasty scar her feast clenched tighter.

She ran towards him.

" I will keep doing this."

He smiled and closed his eyes.

" Go on then."

She strike the driver on his heart. His blood shattered everywhere.
Even her own face.

When the felling of blood on her face hit her she gasped and rouse from that realistic dream.

She took some deep breath and calmed her nerves. She sighed and looked around the same room she awaked last morning.
A frown took a place on her brows.

Now when she looked around her she remembered everything that happened last night.
Another sigh escaped her mouth.

" Oh man just in a day I passed out two times." She whispered to herself.

She got up and went towards balcony. A chill breeze hit the bare skin of her hands. The morning sun was kissing her beautiful face.

That place was magical. Seeing the birds flying in that clear blue sky and that dence green forest was claiming herself. The sound of river played an orchestra in her ears.

Sitara was so lost in that beauty that she didn't even realise that Lara was standing beside her.

"Good morning." She said.

Sitara jumped by her surprise. But she didn't show it.

" Oh." She said " morning."

" Searching for your known from last night?" Lara asked

" Guess what I lost him again."

"Again?"

That was strange to hear. She never thought that she would have met someone in Hevelin before.
But now when Lara think about it if Riyu is her family friend than its possible.