It is time to find out what will happend in court

The policeman is now talking
"We are all guarded here today to talk about a 2-year-old boy who does have stage 4 of lung cancer".

Adrian is now talking
"Thank you, your honour. I want to know something, and you know what that something is, no one knows, no I want to know who is this little boy's parents and why did they leave him just because he has stage 4 lung cancer".

Maxwell is now talking
"Your honour the mother can't look after kids who have lung cancer of what happened to her"

Adrian is now talking
"Yes, but she can get over it like we all do yes, we miss them and love them but, that does not mean that we keep on being sad for a long time and we all loss a person in our life not only her and that does not mean that they can do that to their only son, yes, that is true but 2 people can look after their kids yes and maybe one can but there is 2 of them then why is the dad not doing nothing about this do anyone know why, no and not even their lawyer wow I will be asking questions if I was him but I am not him so that all I can tell you do you have anything to say about any of this? Maxwell".

Maxwell is now talking
"Yes, I do".

Adrian is now talking
"And what is that".

Maxwell is now talking
"I do not know I just wanted to say something".

Adrian is now talking
"Well you did anyways".

Maxwell is now talking
"Stop, I have something to say".

Adrian is now talking
"Ok say it".

Maxwell is now talking
"Then can you tell me about this when these 2 people over there did you know that they went to your client's parents house".

Adrian is now talking
"Yes, I know why and why the cop came".

Maxwell is now talking
"No, they make it up, they call her cousin who is a policeman. Did you know about that at all so did you tell me now".

the Jude is now talking
"Mr Wimpy sit down now".

Maxwell is now talking
"Fine, so did you".

Adrian is now talking
"No, I did not".

Maxwell is now talking
"Well, that is just great".

Adrian is now talking
"But I do know something the dad of this little boy when the little boy just fines out that he have lung cancer at 2 year old and that his parents just left him like that with no reason at all and because of that I am calling Ricky Underwood to the stand so, Mr Juergens Underwood were you working on April 10 2010".

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"Yes, I was".

Adrian is now talking
"Can you tell us what happened that day?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"Well, I was working in till I heard an ambulance sound. I got all of my things when me and my team went to the ambulance".

Adrian is now talking
"Can you tell us anything else that has to do with that day?"

Ricky is now talking
"Yes, we did something but we could not fine anything so we did an mir".

Adrian is now talking
"Can you please tell us what is an mir? for those who do not know".

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"Yes, I can an mir magnetic resonance imaging is a medical imaging technique used in radiology to form pictures of the anatomy and the physiological processes of the body. MRI scanners use strong magnetic fields, magnetic field gradients, and radio waves to generate images of the organs in the body and a loss of Doctors use it when women are pregnant and also when I tell them that he have lung cancer his mum was crying when we told her that we are going to do everything we can to help him".

Maxwell is now talking
"Doctor Juergens Underwood ".

Mr Juergens Underwood is saying this
"Yes".

Maxwell is now talking
"Can you tell us what you did before you did an mir?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is saying this
"Well, we did put him a nose tube to help him breathe and then we did a couple of tests before we could do an mir and when we did to an mir that when we find out that he have lung cancer and I told the parents that he have lung cancer and then his mum start crying again".

Adrian is now talking
"Is it true that the little boy's parents told you not to tell him that he does have lung cancer?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is saying this
"Yes, they did".

Adrian is now talking
"Then why did you tell him?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is saying this
"Because he deserves to know".

Maxwell is now talking
"Ok Mr Juergens Underwood , is it true that you and your wife did not leave in till you got the answers' '.

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"Yes, it is true".

Maxwell is now talking
"But why".

Mr Juergens Underwood is saying this
"Because we care about that little boy like he is one of our own and we also want to know".

Adrian is now talking
"But was it ok with him?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is saying this
"Yes, it was".

Adrian is now talking
"Thank you Doctor Juergens Underwood ".

the Jude is now talking
"Do anyone else have questions that they want to ask no anyone no ok I will be back with the jury".

Amy is now talking
"What do you think that they are going to say".

Adrian is now talking
"No one knows yet?"

the judge is now talking
"Order in the court thank you so me and the jury have a talk and we said that the little boy's parents will stay away from him and if they go near him then they will have to come and have a talk with me Mr Juergens Underwood".

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"Yes, your honour".

the Judge is now talking
"When will this little boy is getting out of the hospital?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"On the 20 of April your honour".

the Judge is now talking
"Do you mind if I see the little boy's hospital report?"

Mr Juergens Underwood is now talking
"Here you go, your honour".

the Jude is now talking
"Thank you Mr Juergens Underwood so, Mrs Lee".

Mrs Lee is now talking
"Yes, your honour".

the Judge is now talking
"When this little boy is out of the hospital, I want you and Mr Juergens Underwood to take him to the orphanage home and also, I want you guys to find him a house where Mrs Lee will have a meeting with me on the 17 got it".

the Judge is now talking
"Yes, your honour good now you can all leave thank you for coming".

Amy is now talking
"Thank you for all of your help Adrian".

Adrian is now talking
"Anytime but you should not thank me if it was not for that husband of your then we wouldn't win so you should be thanking him not me".

Adrian is now talking
"Thank you, Ricky".

Ricky is now talking
"It is ok but yeah, she is right Adrian if you did not do all of this then we would not have win and then we will not know what will happen to Liam".

Adrian is now talking
"thank you guys but it was you guys to bye guys".

"See you Adrian". me and Ricky said