1

Late at night, three males were alone and unconcerned, watching a horror film that had nothing to do with the feelings that were running through their thoughts at the time. While they are together, they are both terrified and lonely, and when one of them receives a message, all of their heads turn to the source of the sound. It was a message from someone who went by the name of whale. They burst out laughing, thinking they were complete morons to be afraid for no reason.

"omg, Seungmin, who the fuck did you save as rabbit?" one boy exclaimed. "And why wasn't it on mute, you said it was on silent 24/7?" the other inquired.

"I'm not sure, and rabbit is just this annoying dude in my class. answered Seungmin, "But Innie, you should've seen your face, and you too Sungie, you both looked scared - it was so funny," he exclaimed, giggling

"Omg, he must like you!" exclaimed Jisung, "that's probably why he wanted to draw you!"

jeongin squealed, "awww, that's so cute!"

"No, no, no, no, he's only a friend; I don't like him, and (hopefully) he doesn't like me," Seungmin grumbled.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," one of the trio said, "but now we have to see how he made it." Seungmin reached for his phone and took it from his pocket. As the others looked over his shoulder, he entered his password and went on snapchat, clicking on his name.

'This is the best I've come up with; I hope you enjoy it.' They were all startled because the drawing was nicely detailed and, when compared to the original picture, it was very decent - except for the jaw-line.

"'Damn, he's quite excellent!' or 'I'd like him to draw me as well!' tell me about his snap " After gazing at his drawing of Seungmin, they were heard.

"Here's his snap; make sure you annoy him as well; he does that to me at school all the time, even on texts, and it's sooo annoying." Seungmin said "Don't worry, we ain't leaving him alone," Jisung bravely said. "How could he bully one of our dearest friends?"

"Well, I bully him, so he frustrates me, but we're not going into depth."

"Innie, you're so lonely - you don't even have Snapchat," commented Jisung after Seungmin shared his snap with him.

"It doesn't matter," Jeongin sadly observed, "even though my dad claimed it has this feature where you can see where other people live, which I'm pretty sure I don't want."

"Yeah, the snap map"

"But you can adjust the settings so that you can only reveal it to the people you want to see it to or you don't have to"

"ah well, tight parents - you know"

" I feel you"

"ha i'm the only one without severe parents" exclaimed Jisung.

"Stop flexing on us," they said,

"nahh." They attacked him, playing fights and laughing until they couldn't breathe.

The boys' night ended in laughter, and everything was ok at the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the best i could do so i hope u like it 😃