12

They had decided before they went to her ex, they would get some coffee, (cuz (i know) you know (lee know) coffee is life). They started to walk to Kim's cafe but just before they entered the building they met some more familiar faces.

"Wait guys i think i see Lee Know, Felix and Hyunjin there let's go meet them, they would help us to get revenge on your ex."

"Hold up, by 'Lee Know' you mean like the one in the gang, like the one that's rumored to be in the mafia and shit related with that, also the one that's known to be fucking heartless" she said shocked. They looked at each other.

"Omg this is exactly what i've been telling you guys," Jisung said, slightly shouting, "i keep telling those two that literally everyone, even out of school knows Lee Know but do they listen to me. NO!" he shouted while pouting.

"Finee, we believe you now," replied Chan

"Can someone explain me the shit happening, i'm like kinda confused"

"Oh ye, so me and Chan are like friends with Lee Know, we are also in his gang with Hyunjin who's with Lee Know right now. Felix is Lee Knows brother who just arrived from Australia today. These three aren't in the group but are friends with Felix, and me and Chan know Jisung and are his friends cuz we produce together" May had her mouth open, trying to process all of it.

"I think I got it, yep, totally." they just chuckled at her and went inside.

While the other three parked their cars by the gates and entered.

" Ooooo guys this place looks nice!" squealed Felix, the other just chuckled at his reaction.

"I know right, their frappes are the best here, come on let's order." Hyunjin answered.

"Here u guys use my card, i'm going to find a place for us to sit down"

"U mean scare them off, like everyone, no matter who they are, they're scared of you" Lee Know just ended up glaring at Hyunjin before walking to find a free table, but he couldn't (this imaginary place is just too good ig), so obviously he got annoyed. And what else would the people in there do - run away. Now there were about every table just to themselves.

"See this is exactly what i mean, he scares off everyone", Felix just giggled at the response.

"Ok so what would you two guys like?" She looked at them smirking, she obviously new around here.

They just ignored her and gave them their order and walked to their seats.

"So what did you guys want to talk about?" asked Felix.

"We can't anymore, it's better if we talk about it when we go back to base, i can see the other here"

"Oooooooo can we eat with them " Hyunjin asked

"Yess pleasee" continued Felix

"Ye sure we have enough seats"

"Who's that girl with them?"

"What do you mean girl? "

"Like the one over there who seems to be dying right now." Hyunjin pointed at them.

"And why is she close to Changbin Hyung, does he know her ?" asked Felix, he could feel the jealousy rising up to him.

"Damn someone's getting jelly," teased Hyunjin.

'Shushhh' said Felix with a pout.

"Felix ... Do you like Changbin?" Lee Know asked. He looked at Felix who looked red as a tomato.

"Omg you do, don't you." Huynjin looked like he was gonna eyes burst as he was looking at Felix

"Umm, I mean I barely know him," he said. "But he does seem pretty hot." he whispered the last bit.

"I think we both heard that", sing-songed Hyunjin. "Ah well, at least now I have actual tea about someone", he said while staring at the blushing Felix

"Omg why do I hang out with you Hyunjin - you're such a dramatic player" Lee Know said disappointedly.

"Stop. You can call me dramatic - but I ain't no player. I mean the last time I checked I've only got my eyes on this puzzle for now." he weirdly admitted

"Oooooooooooo who is that?? " Asked Felix.

"No"

"Why"

"People here"

"Huh"

"Hey guys, hey Felix!" said a very smiley Changbin.

"Oh hey Changbin" said a tomato coloured Felix.

"What about us Felix, there's about 5 other people here, omg the only person you see is Changbin" asked an offended Jisung.

"What did you say?" Asked Lee Know

"Uhh nothing what do mean I did dis I am gonna kill myself don't worry (me in real life 🤠) "

"Noooooo, u can't kill yourself, and you can't say stuff like that hyung - its mean" said a pouting Felix.

"Fine"

"Say sorry now"

"Sorry"

"To who"

"Sorry Jisung," said Lee Know annoyedly, "there good is that good enough." nearly everyone was laughing except of course the three bottoms and the girl - who was still confused as fuck.

"Jisung no u have to answer back"

"Umm ok it's fine i guess?" Jisung kinda questioned, "anyways Changbin Hyung can u explain why we have a girl with us - imma order myself something."

"What about us tho - u still need to pay me back for the money you spent on me."

"Yes you could just take all of our orders then - that's about 6 people including you, " mentioned Jeongin .

"Fuck you guys, litrally me talking to get myself a drink is a big deal and here you guys are" Jisung scoffed, "u guys gonna tell me what want then?" which they do and Jisung orders it for them and Lee Know pays for it again (i swear to god he could be a fucking sugar-daddy).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg i did it again i swear i had this as a draft for like ages but i just had to finish it.

but now i have no fucking idea what imma do but great 🤠