6

"OK, now everyone, he's not that fluent in Korean, so don't judge him, he's been trying hard to learn it for the past month, so let's see where u can sit," she said to him, eyeing the seat next to Seungmin, "what about the seat next to Seungmin, he also knows English so he can help you out with the work you don't understand." Seungmin, raise your hand." She informed me. As Felix began to approach him, he raised his hand. When Seungmin heard more snickering behind him, he turned around to see Changbin glaring at him and Hyunijn (clearly) laughing his head off.

"Hello," The teacher continued with the class while Felix got his books out, he added, as the brown-haired lad replied with a nod. When Seungmin turned back, all he saw was Changbin gazing at Felix or sneering at him whenever Felix asked a question about the work or what the teacher was saying because he was still learning Korean. However, the class proceeded as usual.

It was the end of the lesson, and everyone started packing up their belongings.

"Hello, may I hang out with you and your friends during break because my brother isn't here and I don't feel comfortable hanging out with his buddies right now?" He inquired, hesitantly, about Seungmin.

"Uh, sure, follow me and I'll introduce you to them." Seungmin responded."Thank you," Felix answered with a smile. They were on their way to the front lockers when they noticed two boys speaking.

First, there was a boy that resembled a quokka - Jisung, he had blonde hair and deep black eyes, he was 5ft 7, he had mono lids that showed off his irises, and he had a soft face save for his eyes. Lips that pouted whenever he talked, fair complexion, and a good-looking nose. He had many pals, but his best friends were, of course, Seungmin and Jeongin. He enjoyed going to school merely to meet everyone, so he doesn't have to put in as many hours at the cafe where he works with Jeongin and Seungmin.

Next was Jeongin, he had black wavy hair and dark brown eyes with braces - which was incredibly attractive - he had single eyelids, with a chipped lower lip, a sharp jaw-line and eyes, but soft textures for the rest, and a flawless nose. Since of his cuteness, he was nearly as popular as stray kids; everyone adored him. He couldn't hang out with Seungmin and Jisung because they were in different years, but if he could, he would forget about his friends in his year and stay with them. He works in the cafe with both of them, but because he is just 18 years old, he doesn't have to work as much, so he has plenty of time to spend with his friends or just work.

"Heyy guys-" he was cut off from his pals as they ran past him to the new boy, who appeared to be very uncomfortable.

"And who are you?" one of the two inquired.

 "M-my name is Felix, I'm Lee Know's brother," he replied timidly. 

"Wait, Lee Know, as in 'THE LEE KNOW,' like the leader of stray kids who is like the most dreaded person in the entire Seoul?"

"Y-yeah, why?"

"Are you kind?"

"It depends on who I'm with, but I'm mostly nice," Felix replied. 

"Ohhhh ok, you can be our friend." Felix responded Jeongin's response with a wide smile.

"Are you done bothering the boy?" Seungmin stated severely, while the other two simply smiled at him, grasped his and Felix's hands, and went to the cafeteria.