2

The sun hit their eyes the next morning, signalling them to wake up, but they were so weary that they didn't notice.

"Omg guys, why do I feel like we got high or something, I feel like shit," one of them exclaimed as he awoke, "Guys wake up!" Jeongin exclaimed as he jumped on top of them,

"What the fuck, who killed who?" Jisung exclaimed in surprise,

"No one, i'm just trying to wake you two up, we said we weren't going to sleep"

"The only reason we slept is because of Seungmin"

"Wait," Jeongin remarked as he whispered the rest of the conversation. They both got up and moved towards Seungmin's ears before screaming in high-pitch

"Ahaahhh holy fuck, what is wrong with you guys" he exclaimed as he looked at the other two with keen eyes, "Why would you do that"

"We tried many times to wake you up, but you just wouldn't" replied Jeongin,

"Anyway, did you guys do your allnighter, I knew I would've slept - I need to sleep"

"Well, we --"

"Yes, yes we did and it was soo fun - u should've stayed awake!" said Jisung quickly as he cut Jeongin off. Jeongin looked at Jisung and realized what he was saying.

"Yeah, we nearly finished the whole new k-drama," Jeongin exclaimed. "Wait, then that would mean - nooooooooooo, do you want me to go broke?" Seungmin yelled, and the other two began cheering, leaving Seungmin heartbroken.

"Don't worry, we're just going to buy some coffee, we're not that mean," Jeongin said. Jisung proceeded to check his phone, shocked by the number of texts he had received.

"Hyunjin has messaged us numerous times - how have we missed him?"

"How could you not have noticed - you were awake, right?" seungmin was questioned

"I believe we were too engrossed in the k-drama," Jeongin panicked. "despite the fact that they were on the desk and on mute, so we couldn't see or hear them."

"Fine," Seungmin said, "but we should check the messages now." The others grabbed their phones and began scrolling through the messages on their group chat.

'How was the sleepover?' 'Did Seungmin actually do the all-nighter?' 'What did you do when the movie ended?' 'Did you guys die?' 'hellooo' These were the majority of the messages they received before he died. Jisung was the first to respond.

'Only me and Jeongin finished the all-nighter, and then Seungmin fell asleep, so we watched a k drama - and now that Seungmin fell asleep, he needs to get us breakfast.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope u liked this its really random 😄