5

They were all getting seated as the teacher walked in. He stood in front of his desk as he mentioned someone to walk in; a boy with dirty blonde hair and black piercing eyes, perfectly sculpted lips and nose he was about 5ft 8- everything about him was nearly as perfect - he was like a doll, 'Simply pure'. Suengmin was staring at him in awe, how can someone be this amazing, but he lost his attention as he heard Hyunjin annoying someone, so he tried to listen better to what was happening back there.

"Why are you blushing Changbin, do you like him?" teased Hyunjin

"Shut up, he's Lee Know's hyungs brother, I can't."

"So you do like him?" he said as he earned a death stare from Changbin. You could see the disappointment in Chan as he looked at them

"You guys would be dead if Lee Know was here, we are talking about his brother." Chan said sternly

"Whatever, even though where is he, isn't he supposed to be here, I mean his brother just came back from Australia after who knows when?" questioned Changbin

"He has some work left over from yesterday, he told me this morning, he is gonna be back at lunch, that's when we are going to throw a surprise party for him." Chan answered as the other nodded. Suengmin stopped eves-dropping and started to pay attention to the teacher again - the ethereal boy was just about to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Felix, or if you want to call me in Korean, Yongbok, and I am Lee Know's brother. I was in Australia for most of my life as i wanted to stay with my grandma, i like going to Starbucks and my favourite colours are blue and pink, i think that's all." said the deep raspy voice, most students were in for a shock, how could a person who looks soo pure speak with a voice so deep, everyone was looking at each other, the girls were already falling for him, as you could see them look at him in a weird way. You could hear Hyunjin's sniggering from behind, he was laughing at Changbin as he was red as a tomato. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just randomly made this so i hope u like it 😄