4

"They're something, but not better than me," he said.

"Yeah, whatever, why don't you go back to your gang and I'll be alone?" Seungmin remarked.

"Fine, Monsieur," he responded lightheartedly. Seungmin chuckled - he was quite the flirt.Stray Kids were the gang Seungmin was referring to; everyone knew who they were and that they were related to the most dangerous and dreaded mafia gang of all time. The 'Know Mafia,' and the only reason they think that is because one of the most popular boys is named Lee Know, or that's what he goes by - nobody knows his real name - and they guess the others are in there as well, but no one knows anything about them except that they have five members.

Stray Kids was made up of four individuals, one of which was undoubtedly Lee Know, who had dark brown hair and eyes of the same colour, stood 5ft 9 in height, had double eyelids and a soft texture to his face, had a flawless nose with rosy lips, and never spoke to anyone except his pals. Ruthless and never pays attention in class or simply skips it, yet always earns straight A's.

Then there's the 'Dad' of the bunch - Chan-, the only one who is practically the only kind one in the group; is 5ft 8 with dirty blonde hair and black eyes - single eyelids and a more manly features for his face, gorgeous plump lips with a nose that's absolutely on target. Is usually in class yet always gets average grades; he will help anyone with anything even if it means doing it himself.

After that, we have the group's 'Emo,' Changbin, who stands 5ft 7 and has a pizza-styled face, black hair, and brown eyes - double eyelids and a sharp chin, but soft textures, small lips, and a stylish nose. He didn't talk to anyone but his pals, despite the fact that he didn't say much himself. He spends the most of his time at school napping, but he still gets outstanding scores.

Then there's the 'Playboy' - Hyunjin. 5'10", blonde hair, black eyes, single eyelids, beautiful lips, and flawless nose, sharp textures for his eyes that might murder anyone. An open bi, he is constantly mingling with everyone and ends up sitting next to all the girls and flirting, yet he is quite brilliant at school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we finally have other people 😃