10

As the students started to walk away the teacher walked in, she was about to ask what had happened, but stopped as she saw Lee Know - he was practically death glaring at everyone - she immediately went to her place in the studio and cleared her throat to begin the class. They all looked at her, relieved someone was there so they wouldn't end up getting killed; they all walked up to her, leaving the two brothers and their friend alone, but they also shortly walked over there.

"So, as we have a new student here ,I thought we should have a recap of what our project is, and the techniques we are supposed to use. Would anyone like to volunteer?" The teacher scanned the room to find one boy putting his hand up, Hyunjin. "Ash, Mr. Hwang, would you like to demonstrate and explain the type of dancing we are supposed to do?" she said as Hyunjin walked to the stage.

(the music video of him dancing is at the top,  i tried hard to write down how he was dancing but its probably terrible so ye)

As the music started he just stayed there, listening to it beats for about 10 seconds , but soon after that he went to grab his neck and his whole body started beating to every off-beat, he swiftly moved his hands and started playing with them, his body was tight and stiff, but moved elegantly with the music and as suddenly the beats got louder and power-fuller so did his dancing; but straight after that the beats went quiet until you couldn't hear them, but he kept on dancing just the same but came back slightly after any moves he did matched the beat as much, and eventually the music came back at the chorus. At the chorus, all he was doing was body rolls, with loads of hand movement, and all of that somehow he was doing on the offbeats and it all repeated itself most of the time.

After 3 minutes the music stopped and Hyunjin went back down to his friends with sweat all over his face

"See here we have to dance you a normal song while making our own beats with it and finding out the offbeats to the song, you will all be in groups of three and i will choose them." the teacher said looking impressed at Hyunjin

"Where did you learn to dance like that, it was sooo good" exclaimed Felix.

"Well, uhhh your brother taught me most of it, but i saw people dance when i was younger and liked it so i pretty much copied them and use the steps i kinda learned from them to whenever i dance" whispered Hyunjin.

"Ok, so the groups will be, Heesung, Jungwon and Niki. Yeji, Chaeryeong and Ryujin. San, Yunho and Wooyoung...

"Yes I should get credit for most of the dance you know, you were shit when I first met you." remarked Lee Know as he sent a grin to Hyunjin, who just rolled his eyes on him

"And lastly, Lee Know ,Hyunjin and Felix. These will be your groups until the end of this semester and no you may not change them, especially as i tried to put them with who i think are your friends." the teacher insisted.

"Well we're luckily in the same group, so how are we gonna do this and what song are we gonna do it on?" asked felix, but the teacher had heard him just in time.

"Ahh yes, for your song we will be working with the rap and vocal students, so i wouldn't plan your dances now, we will meet up with all of them at period 4, so you can practise anything you want here or you can just go out, it's free time for you guys."informed the teacher as she left.

"So what do u guys wanna do while we wait?" asked Hyunjin.

"I think we should give some info about what we do ,like he doesn't really have any idea about how and where." whispered Lee Know that only Felix and Hyunjin could hear.

"Wow, the kid's grown up a bit and you're already adding him to the group," said Hyunjin as he wiped off a fake tear from his cheek.

"Yahh, i'm not a kid I'm 19 which means I'm technically an adult."

"Anyways follow me, we'll go to a cafe and talk more about this," said Lee Know.

They all took their bags and started to leave the dance studio, to the corridors. They all got onto their motorbikes, as Felix didn't have one he had to share with Lee Know but he didn't mind. After about 10 minutes they arrived at Kim's cafe - this was owned by Kim Seokjin himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i didn't rlly upload anything in a long time, thats cuz stuff has been happening and my test are getting near so i need to revise