Part 9

It has been a week since Manyata and Uday got married and a week since uday would only show his face to his family at breakfast table and then immerse himself in either his estate work or some business meetings. He tried to avoid Manyata as much as possible because according to him she would only get angry if he tries talking to her amd that would cause both of them to fight again which he didn't want for sometime atleast as he was currently working on some really important project and he did not want any distractions.

Not that she didn't distract him ....... She was on his mind all the time but he was just trying to escape the hurt her words cause him everytime he tries talking to her .

Manyata on the other hand was restless ..... Uday ignoring her wasn't going down too well with her . How much ever she tried to refuse the fact that his presence or absence did not bother her she knew she was lying to herself . She has gotten used to his love

Love?
She knows that he loves her maybe even more than her family but she couldn't bring herself to accept the fact that he could be so much selfish in his love for her as to snatch her love from her .

You don't want his love yet you can't stand his ignorance too . You want him to keep running behind you like some lovesick person when you have got only hurtful things to hurl at him
Her conscience mocked her. Why was she not able to hate him as she claimed to?

These thoughts clouded her mind 24/7 but she was not able to give herself a satisfactory explanation about this attachment she was feeling for her husband.....her Uday.

She stood by her room window .Her chain of thoughts was broken when she heard the breaking sound of her window . A stone was thrown inside with a paper wrapped around . She tried to see if someone was outside but couldn't spot anybody. She was already scared and so without even noticing or reading what that paper stated she subconsciously called loudly for her husband .

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh was in his study going through some important files when one of the staff members barged in . He was startled and was about to shout at him but what he heard next made him forget everything else and he ran to his princess

Manyata
He called as soon as he entered their room . She was still standing by the window . The staff member and security guards were all around .As soon as she saw him she ran towards him and in that processes she ended up hurting her feet due the broken glass of the window lying on the floor.

Udayyyy
She yelped in pain as those glass pieces pierced her feet

Uday without wasting a second ran towards her and picked her up in his arms . For the first time in those two weeks after their marriage Mayata could see her old uday in him , whose eyes were screaming love and concern for his princess. She clutched onto his shirt as tears rolled down her eyes . She had missed him.

Uday who saw her crying thought that she was crying because of the injury on her feet . He slowly and carefully made her sit down on the bed . Unnati who by now had reached manveer's room listening to the commotion got shocked to see all this . She rushed to Manyata's side and took her in a side hug while uday was beyond angry . Someone dared to hurt his princess . As soon as meena bought the first aid kit Uday took it from her saying that he will do the bandage himself . He knew no other person would be more gentle and he couldn't risk hurting his wife .

He sat infront of her and cupped her face gently .

Manyata .....shh  just relax , Don't cry baby, I'll try to do the bandage as gently as possible but you have to be strong okay?
He wiped her tears and asked as if talking to some child . Everyone present in that room was shocked to see the angry yuvraj being so loving and gentle with someone but they knew the women sitting infront of him wasn't just someone......she meant his life to him.

Manveer ff: Love after marraigeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara