Part 3

Manyata was thinking abt the phone call when komal entered her room with a servant behind carrying food for manyata. Manyata smiled at her as she sat beside her stroking her hair lovingly.

Komal: manyata beta khana kha lijiye apne subah se kuch nhi khaya.

(Manyata have your food u didn't eat anything since morning)

Manyata smiled at her mother's concern.

Manyata: ma abhi hummein bilkul bhook nhi hai hum baad m kha leinge ap chinta mat kijiye.

( mom I'm not hungry right now I'll eat later u don't worry)

She said politely with a smile not wanting to show her inner turmoil to her mother as she didn't want her to get worried unnecessarily. But as we know we cannot hide anything from our mother so komal immediately understood Manyata's sadness. komal gently cupped her daughter's cheeks

Komal: beta hum jante hain k aap aj kal bht pareshaan rehti hain or uper se mahraj or jay k vehvar se ap ko bht thais pohnchi hogi lakin beta ap apni sehat ko nazar andaz nhi kaskti na plz khana kha lijiye .
(I know that u are very stressed these days n above that mahraj and jay's behavior has hurt u but u can't neglect your health like that plz eat something)

Manyata saw tears ready to spill out of her mother's eyes so she agreed immediately not wanting to see her crying because of her.

Manyata: ok ma plz don't worry but I'll eat only on one condition that is u have to feed me.

She said with a cute pout

Komal smiled at her and nodded affectionately . She fed manyata and made her sleep in her lap.

Uday niwas

Uday was not able to sleep. His love for manyata was overpowering his hatred for her . He wanted to hurt her .... to take revenge of his insult but all he could do is love her more and more despite the hatred she showers on him......he knows she hates him but his love is too selfish to let her go... even if that means to bind her forcefully with him.... its his love for her which compelled him to force her into this marriage but he named this love as revenge because his ego won't accept his love.

He tossed in his bed but sleep was far from his eyes....he was thinking that tomorrow is their haldi ceremony.... so he should do something to hurt manyata but why wasn't his heart willing to hurt her.

Thinking all this finally sleep came over and he slept.

Next morning

Manyata came down for breakfast but she saw hustle and bustle in the house ......realizing that its her haldi today tears made there way out of her eyes.....just within this weeks itself she will become Mrs manyata udayveer singh.... she was not happy but a part of her was happy also .......and she hated that part also

She saw a fuming jay coming towards her...so she prepared herself for more taunts and harsh words... why can't for once her own sister be polite with her
She thought

Jay: congratulations jiji u are gonna marry the love of MY life.... how does it feel after snatching your sister's happiness.... I don't understand why uday loves u so much that he cannot leave u even after u insulted him so much... used him whenever possible for your benefit and then threw him away but no he always comes behind u calling princess princess.... u r lucky jiji and i hate u for this..... remember one thing even if u marry uday u wouldn't be able to live happily or peacefully because u took away wht was mine and also because I don't thibk uday will forget your insults and words u hurled upon him so be ready for your destruction.

Saying this she strode away leaving a broken manyata behind who was crying continuously . She wanted to end her life but then wht abt her people .... she knows this jay will destroy everything so she can't leave her estate on her mercy .

More tears escaped her eyes as she was told by seemaji that rajmata asked her to get ready . She ran to her room ..... breakfast was long forgotten.....she fell in the bed crying

Manayata: akash (sob) why why u left your monia ..... see my condition.....plz come back plz.

She heard a servant calling for her

Servant: yuvrani sa your stylist has arrived and we have to get u ready ... its rajmata's order because after sometime guests will start coming.

She nodded still lost in her thoughts which broke when vijay called her

Vijay: manyata bhai .... hurry up otherwise who knows maybe your stylist runs away again

He said in an attempt to lighten her mood and he heard her soft chuckle from her as she remembered how vijay threatened her stylist back then .

Uday niwas

Uday got ready and was abt to leave whn he saw unnati standing on his door

Uday: arey chotti come na why are u standing there?

Unnati came and hugged him. He smiled but soon panicked as he heard her sobs

Uday: chotti wht happened why r u crying bacha.

Unnati looked up at her brother and again hid herself in his chest. This only increased his worry.. he cannot see her crying ..... he pulled out from the hug and cupped her face gently

Uday: chotti now tell me why is my bacha crying?

Unnati: dada I can't see u like this

Uday somewht understood wht she meant still he asked

Uday: like what bacha??

Unnati: dada look at yourself .... I've never seen u so lost.... the shine in your eyes is missing....u look broken but u never show it to others but I can clearly see it .... u very well know u can't hide it from me.

Uday hugged her her said

Uday: chotti I ... I can't explain wht I'm feeling right now but.... but I'm just not able to hate her ..... why

He said the last line in a whisper

Unnati: because u love her dada.... how much u want to deny but u also know that u love her a lot...... the way u cared for manyata.... u never did it for anyone else .... no girl held this much importance in your life which she holds

Uday sighed

Uday: I don't know chotti.....but whtever it is I won't forgive her this time.

Unnati sighed but was relieved that atleast he shared his worries with her ... she smiled and said

Unnati: okay dada now lets go otherwise we'll get late.

She held her arm and dragged him outside with her while he just smiled at her.

Devgarh palace

Manyata got ready and she was looking stunning .... komal applied kaala teeka to keep bad sight away .rajmata kissed her on her forehead and blessed her .... jay was jealous seeing her beauty and vijay admired his sister . Brijraj was least interested .... all he was happy abt was the relationship wht was abt to form between devgarh and jaygarh.

Precap: haldi ceremony with some manveer moments

...........................

Hey guys

Long time isn't it but my paternal grandmother passed away.... I was very disturbed .... now that I'm better here is the update ..... not proofread

Ignore mistakes plz

Love u all💞