Part 6

Manyata's POV

I can't believe that I'm married to the one whom I hate the most. From now onwards I'm Mrs Manyata Udayveer Singh . Soundss good but not good huh wht does this halkat thinks of himself that I will let him rule me nah ...... I will make you regret this decision of marrying me Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

POV ends

Manyata looks at Uday with hateful gaze and promises herself that she'll make him pay for all the tears she has shed because of him . Her heart is not willing to accept the big change in her life but her mind is just thinking about one thing , revenge.

Uday's POV

Mrs Manyata Udayveer Singh ....... finally you're mine princess . Now I'll show you wht I can do . You've insulted my love infront of everyone ...... you'll regret your actions princess and I'll make sure of that .

POV ends

Uday saw her looking at him with anger . He smirked at her and promised himself that this time he'll not fall weak infront of her . His love for her is very strong but he won't let that love overpower his anger and he'll get what he wants , revenge.

There angry eye lock is broken by dadi sahab's voice as she smilingly says

I'm so happy finally these two are married.

She happily comes forward and hugs the new couple , followed by other family members who too bless the them with smiling faces ofcourse except for jay as she had left to her room long back.

After some emotional hugs Manyata then leaves for her new house ........ his house.

In the car

Manyata is crying silently while uday is trying hard to control himself from hugging her and make her stop crying because her tears make him weak . He hates to see her cry but he know even if he tries to calm her she'll end up shouting at him.

After almost 15 minutes he finally spoke

Stop crying Manyata

She looks up at him with teary eyes and he continues

Look princess you don't have to cry you can meet your family everyday if you want and moreover we're all in the same city . So whats the big deal stop crying now please.

He said in a pleading tone but she as usual misinterprets his words and says coldly

Ofcourse I'll meet them whenever I'd like to and yes I don't need your permission for that . I'm crying because its a very emotional moment for every girl ....... why m I even saying this to you . You can never understand other people and their feelings . The only language you know is business. Afterall this marriage is also a deal for you right . A deal to strengthen relations between devgarh and jaygarh.

He was taken aback by her sudden answer. It did hurt him when she names his love as a deal . For everyone it maybe a deal but for him its not a deal . He loves her and she knows it too but she'll never acknowledge it maybe ...... he thought sadly .

Somehow covering his hurt expression he says

Manyata ..... comeon princess stop being so rude to your husband (smirks)

She looks at him annoyed

Mr Udayveer Singh you might be my husband for this world but for me you're the person who took away my happiness , my love away from me ...... so you know it very well what you and this marriage means to me.....nothing absolutely nothing at all.

It was enough for uday . He couldn't take it anymore. He immediately held her arms and pulled her towards him with a jerk . She was shocked by his actions but before she could say something he spoke

Enough of your talks now ....... listen Mrs Udayveer Singh I know you hate me but you don have to voice this out at every chance you get . Now you're married to me and for me this marriage is not nothing so don't you dare speak like that again.

She is looking in his eyes trying to find hatred or anger but all she sees is hurt and pain. She instantly realized her words but maybe it was too late

Wait, what am I thinking . Let him be hurt why does it matter to me . I hate him and will continue to do so. But his eyes ...... her thoughts are broken as she realized their close proximity.

On realizing how close he has been holding her . He immediately leaves her and sits straight. His posture still stiff and anger still evident on his face . Manyata takes a deep breath to calm down her heartbeats which increased due to him being so close . She looks at him but as soon as he glances at her she averted her eyes .
The rest of the ride is silent as they have no energy left to fight.

Finally they reach their destination whete Unnati and Giriraj along with some other relatives are standing for their welcome. Manveer enter the house and Uday immediately leaves to his room which makes Unnati worried . She looks at Manyata who seems upset as well.

She sighs sadly knowing that there's no use explaing these guys as all they do is fight . Hopefully now that they are married maybe they'll learn to live with each other .

Come Manyata Bhabhi I'll take you to your room.

Manyata looks up at her suddenly feeling nervous . All this while she was avoiding him but now what.
The

  .............................

Precap: Uday you're not in your senses we'll talk about this later .

Why Princess why did you not trust me . I hate you. I hate you because I still love you.