Part 11

Uday was disturbed due to Manyata's weird behaviour but he let it be for he knew she needed care . On the other hand Manyata was unable to comprehend this sudden change of feelings . Why was she behaving like that . Her actions had only one meaning which everyone else might have understood too that she was falling for her husband. The thought that her family witnessed her this side made her embarrassed. She was unable to keep her feelings in control and in her emotions she requested Uday to stay in their room . He agreed for her sake but she also knew he was confused because of this changed attitude of hers .

Manyata was lying down on her bed lost in her thoughts when she heard the bathroom door click. Uday had gone to take shower  . He wanted to relax his mind from all kind of thoughts for a while . Manyata knew he would want her to answer some of his queries but she was not able to form any appropriate explanation for her changed behaviour . She just wanted him to stay beside her.

Jay Nandini's words had made her restless . But why was she thinking about this so much . Wasn't she the one who wouldn't forgive him and not the other way but her heart had already declared war against all those not so logical explanations her mind would give against him.

Manyata where are you lost . Hum kbse apse baat krhe hain
Uday snapped his finger infront of her to bring her out of her thinking zone.

Wo... hum nahi kuch nahi, what were you saying ?
She came back to reality only to see her husband giving her confused and worried glances .

Hum keh rhe thay k humein kuch kaam krna hai tou hum dusre room mein chle jaty hain ap disturb hongi or....
He stopped midway as he could read her expressions stating that she did not like the idea.

You can do your work here itself . I don't mind .
She tried to convince him while maintaining a not interested look so as to avoid further embarrassment.

Are you sure k apko sirf paun pr chot ayi hai?
Uday asked perplexed

What do you mean ?
She seemed confused

Actually you are behaving very different than your usual self, so I was just asking if you had hit your head somewhere.
He teased her but with a glint of seriousness

Fine go , go and romance your files and laptop because I don't care
Manyata was offended, also embarrassed

Don't tell me Princess k ap humari files or laptop se jealous horhi hain . If you want I can , um you know.....
He winked at her and her cheeks heated up instantly.

Ky....kya
She stuttered as he moved closer to her

Uday cupped her face and moved away the hair disturbing his view of her pretty face. She shivered at his touch and clutched his shirt in her fist ,her eyes downcast. He smirked seeing his effect on her . He covered all the distance between them and kissed her cheeks one by one . Her heartbeats rose . He moved closer to her lips

Princess
He whispered against her lips

As his lips brushed against hers , a shiver ran through her spine and her hold on his shirt tightened. She closed her eyes tightly.This was the first time they were so close to each other . Uday realized their position . He was about to move back but her hold on him and her closed eyes captured his attention and he smiled at his innocent love. He kissed near the corner of her lips and moved back .

Open your eyes Princess
His soft voice brought her back to reality

As soon as she opened her eyes she immediately covered her face with her palms realizing what just happened. She was extremely shy. Uday chuckled and moved toward the couch . He started working on some presentation whereas Manyata sat still.