Part 7

She was walking with unnati towards her room while her mind was somewhere else. She was thinking how can she share a room with a person whom she hates the most.

Bhabhi

She heard unnati call her.

Umm yes she replied coming back from her thoughts

We have reached lets go in.

Her heartbeat increased as unnati opened the door. The whole room was decorated beautifully but uday was nowhere to be seen.

Unnati made her sit on the bed . She was nervous.
Unnati sensed her tension and spoke in an assuring tone

Bhabhi after whatever you did to my dada I shouldn't forgive you but my brother won't like it if I'll be rude to his princess. Lets forget the past and move on . If you need anything just call me. And relax everything will be alright. Just give both of yourselves some time to adjust.
Her words did calm her but she felt bad when she accused her of hurting her brother. Wasn't she the one who was hurt? She lost her Akash because of uday, how can everyone expect her to keep quiet after knowing the truth?

Keeping her thoughts aside she hugged unnati and said

Thankyou unnati. I'm feeling much better now after knowing that atleast I have someone here who will understand me

We're all family now bhabhi . Just give others a chance too. You'll see how much they all love you.
Unnati finished with a smile . Manyata understood her hidden meaning. She knew unnati was talking about uday. She didn't want to hurt unnati so she just smiled at her and nodded her head.

After unnati left her eyes scanned the whole room , his room ...no .... now it was their room. She liked the interior and praised his choice in her heart but would her mind accept...... obviously not.

It was past midnight still there was no sign of uday. Manyata changed her dress because she was feeling uncomfortable in that heavy lehnga. She laid down on the bed thinking where could uday be at this time. She was worried for him unknown to her. The fight they had in the car flashed in her mind . Did she hurt him too much? His hurt face came infront of her eyes . She felt bad but immediately her mind came up with an excuse ....... he deserved it.

Thinking about their fights she unknowingly drifted to sleep.

It was almost 2 am at night when the opening of door disturbed her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and then shifted her gaze towards the door.

There stood her husband who finally decided to go back to his newly wedded wife after fighting with her and making her wait so long ..... she thought angrily.

He closed the door and started walking towards the bed . Her heartbeats started rising with each step he took . He stumbled in between making her aware that he was drunk. He sat beside her .

Manyata gulped nervously when he held her hand. She tried to pull it back when she heard him

Princess

The way he addresses her always made her feel special. Today she felt something different in his voice . She looked up to see him but what she saw made her shocked . Infront of her sat Yuvraj Udayveer singh with tears in his eyes . He looked so vulnerable that for a moment she started hating herself for hurting him so much.

Why princess?
His question confused her

Huh?
Came her confused reply

Why don't you ever understand me ? Why can't you love me like I do? Why can't you ever think of me and my feelings? Why do you always hurt me? Why princess? I was always there with you, I supported you always , I took care of you and guided you whenever you needed my help but still you love that Akash...... you blamed me for snatching him from you.... no princess I...

Before he could complete manyata stopped him.

Uday you're not in your senses we'll talk about this later.
She tried to calm him down

Why princess why did you not trust me? I hate you, I hate you because I still love you.

The pain in his voice shook manyata . Was he so much hurt just because of her insensitivity but what was her mistake? Whatever she went through because of him was no less. She wasn't ready to forgive him . Right now keeping her thoughts aside she decided to make him sleep for now because he needed rest.

Princess.... I love you

He murmured in sleep as she made him lay down properly . She covered him with the duvet . Whe she was about to get up he held her hand in sleep. She tried to free her hand but his grip was strong.

Don't go
He said in sleep

She sighed . She laid down beside him maintaining some distance between them but sleep was far from her eyes. His words were ringing in her ears . His accusing eyes, his hurt expressions and his confession all made her go crazy. What should she do now she thought.

Her heart wanted to give their relationship a chance . Her heart was saying that he is innocent but her mind was not ready to believe and as always her mind won . After some time she drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Next morning

Uday woke up with a bad headache. He realized that he drank too much last night. He looked around to find that he was in his room but manyata was not present there. He was hoping that he didn't misbehave . He held his head rubbing his forehead and trying to remember what happened yesterday.

Finally it flashed in his mind. He felt angry on himself. How could he show his vulnerable side to her. Now she will taunt him on this as well.

He saw her coming out of the washroom wearing a beautiful saree . She stood infront of the mirror combing her hair. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

Manyata saw him staring at her from the corner of her eyes. A slight blush crept on her cheeks as she avoided looking at him. Suddenly he remembered what happened yesterday and the situation became awkward between them.

He stood up holding his head which was still paining and walked towards the washroom to freshen up. She sighed and left the room.

.......................

Hey guys 😍
How're you all?

Who do think is wrong here Manyata or Uday?
Do tell me how is the chapter

Your suggestions are welcome