Part 4

Devgarh palace was decorated beautifully for haldi ceremony of manyata and uday. But still vijay was not satisfied..... from morning he was barking orders at poor workers because it was his manyata bhai's marriage so everything should be perfect . Rajmata and komal admired his love for his little sister and jay was getting pissed off. After some time a servant came rushing in to give the news of arrival of the groom's family.

Servant: rajmata yuvraj sa or unke parivar wale agaye hain

( rajmata yuvraj along and his family arrived)

The jaigarh family was welcomed by them. Uday took elder's blessings but his eyes were searching for someone he desperately wanted to see but he doesn't wanna accept this fact . Jay noticed his restlessness which increased her anger.... but vijay bhai was there to ask him

Vijay: arey uday banna kisse dhund rhe hn ap??

Seeing his smirk uday understood that he was trying to tease him so he lied

Uday: why do think I'm searching for someone vijay banna ..... i was looking at the decor.

He lied conveniently but vijay , unnati and jay understood but they kept quiet.

After sometime komal came with manyata . Uday was mesmerized seeing her looking so beautiful..... he kept staring at her making her irritated but she couldn't say anything. Everyone applied haldi to them while they kept stealing glaces of each other .

After the ceremony was over the elders retired to their rooms . Girijraj had to leave for an important work while unnati and uday decided to stay for some more time. All the youngsters were at the terrace chilling. Manyata was just standing at one corner staring at the sunset. Cool breeze was blowing and her hair were falling on her face making her look more beautiful. Uday was stealing glances of his beautiful princess. Manyata was aware of this but she chose to ignore this as she didn't want to ruin her mood......she was just trying to come with the terms of her getting married to the person whom she cannot stand even for a minute....how will she tolerate him for her entire life??

Thats when uday walked towards her and said

Uday: hey princess (smirking) why r u standing all alone come join us na?

Manyata looked at him with pure hatred and disgust which did pinch his heart but he was well known for masking his emotions n thats wht he did ..... he smiled

Uday: hayee yh gussa??

Manyata didn't want to see his face anymore so after giving him a last glance she left towards the other side of terrace where everyone else were present and uday followed behind shortly.

Vijay: manyata bhai come sit here

He made her sit beside himself and then his eyes fell on uday who was busy staring at manyata who seemed least interested in him . Vijay cleared his throat bringing uday back from his manyata land .

He smiled and said

Uday: choti shall we leave now??

Unnati: dada just for some more time plz??

She requested with a cute pout and uday couldn't deny his little sister so he smiled and nodded.

Manayata: vijay bhai I'm very tired so I would like to rest .

Vijay smiled and said

Vijay: ok manyata bhai go get some rest.

Manayata moved towards her room and was followed by someone unknown to her . As soonas she enetered her room someone pinned her to the door which got locked shortly. She couldn't shout because his hand covered her mouth and she closed her eyes due to fear . She felt him coming near to her.........and then she heard

Princess

Her eyes shot open to witness none other than her so called fiancé looking at her with his famous smirk.

Uday: so my would be wife u kept on ignoring me today so before leaving I thought to bid a proper bye to u.

Saying this he inched closer to her increasing her heartbeats as he removed his hand from her mouth and nuzzled in her neck giving her kisses there sending shivers down her spine . He inched back and smiled

Uday: bye princess miss me.

He winked at her and left. She was standing there like a statue unable to comprehend wht actually happened and why did she let him close to her. Unknown to her a pink hue spread across her cheeks indicating that she was indeed blushing.

...............................

Hey guys

How r u all ??

Happy new year to all of u❤️💞

Sorry for late update

Do tell me how was the chapter and wht do think is manyata right or uday ??

Bubye tc😍