Part 5

She stood there blushing while he left for his house . Manyata was not able to comprehend what was actually happening to her . Although she claimed to hate him but a part of her always admired him which she didn't want to admit obviously.

She sighed and then decided to rest as tomorrow was going to be a long day . The best day in every girl's life but perhaps it wouldn't be for her . She just wanted to wake up from this horrible dream where her best friend turned out to be the villain of her life . Little did she know he was and will always be her hero.

At night

Manyata laid in her bed lost in thoughts . Sleep far from her eyes . Her heart was crowded with numerous thoughts and she was unable to sleep due to them . She then looked at her henna filled hands. She never expected the color to be this dark . According to her mom it shows the love her would be husband has for her . But she doesn't believe it . Uday hates her after all she sent him to jail which destroyed his reputation and she knows he's marrying her just to get revenge. Her gaze fell on his name which was hidden in the designs perfectly in the mid of her palm .

She finally decided to sleep shooing all the thoughts away . Closing her eyes she tried to sleep and finally after some time she fell asleep.

Uday's palace

Here prince Udayveer was also undergoing the same situation . Although he was happy thay she will be his tomorrow but he also knew that she hated him and their relationship is nothing but a political deal made by their families. He thought he'll avenge his insult she did by sending him to jail but even deep down he knows he cant hurt her ..... his princess.

Next morning

There was a great hustle and bustle in the palace . Decorations were going on full swing and vijay was shouting at poor workers as usual just to make it all perfect for his sister . He never knew one day he'll grow so protective over her . Jay was fuming . She couldn't believe despite all her efforts manyata got uday while she was left with nothing .

In Manyata's room

Manyata woke up due to sun rays falling on her face disturbing her slumber . She sat up with a jerk as it dawned upon her its her marriage today.

Komal entered her room and smiled at her daughter who forced back a smile . Komal very well knew manyata was not happy with the marriage but she also knew its in the best interests of her daughter . Nobody can take care of her better than udayveer.
Yes even she misunderstood him at first but she has seen how much he cared for manyata since the day he found her . How he always protected her and the way he encouraged her to compete with jay and finally her winning the contest ..... it was all because she had him and his constant support which she never acknowledged.

Uday niwas
Unnati was not in good terms with Manyata since the day she betrayed her brother's friendship and broke his heart. Even she wasn't talking to komal. She was heartbroken when her mother like aunt too blamed her brother . Still for her dada she was silent because hurting Manyata meant hurting Uday which she could never do .

She smiled and reached uday's room where he was getting ready . She knocked

Come in came his voice

Seeing his sister all ready looking beautiful as always uday reached out to her and smiling kissed her forehead . For him unnati was no less than his baby .

Wow dada looking handsome she complimented with a huge smile .

As always he boosted proudly and the duo shared a laughter.

Giriraj stood at the door smiling at his children.

Manyata's room

She was looking ethereal. She wore a baby pink lehnga with delicately designed jewelry. Her angelic face adorned with makeup adding to her already natural glow.

After sometime her mother came to take her . She took a deep sigh and stood up to go downstairs .

On the other hand uday's eyes were searching for his princess . Then he spotted her decending down . He was spellbound seeing the beauty infront of him. Vijay shook him to bring him back to reality .

Manyata was made to sit beside him . He was looking at her time to time while she also stole some glances .

All the rituals took place and they were announced as husband and wife . A satisfied smile was plastered across his face while she stood there somewhat happy somewhat confused.

...................

Its been soooo long I know 😅
Firstly due to continuous college k exams and tests and then exams and tests again I wasn't getting time to post neither any ideas came to my mind.
To be honest I had completely lost interest as it showed error whenever I replied msg or posted something
Now that the error got somewhat fixed and I got some time here it is.