š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸŸ

• include some actions/words that might make you feel uncomfortable while reading •

• • • •

" i-i swear rindou! i didn't steal it! I saw it while i was t-tidying my books! i decided to give it back to y-you on my way back home! " you step back as rindou keep coming closer to you

" then why are you stuttering? " his voice was cold and you know it was full with anger

" y-you're scary rindou.. " you answer him,still stuttering. but out of nowhere,he start pushing you harshly, making you stumble back everytime he did.

" i don't like you " He said and push you harshly

" stay . away . from . me! " his last push was hard enough to make you fall down. yes, everyone was looking at the both of you. he looks at you and you can see in his eyes about how much he hates you. he was about to walk awya from you. you don't know why but , your body moves on it's own. you stand up and your hand reach for rindou's shoulder to stop him from going away. as it reach his shoulder, he turn around and harshly push you away again.

his action made you lose your balance and accidently moved a few steps back. But this time, you tripped over something. you ended up falling on the road. you groan in pain and tried to get up. unfortunately , you sprained your leg and you can't move.

' it gets my leg sprained!? what the hell ' you curse inside your head and try to stand up again but you can't.

rindou was watching you. he felt a little bad and decided to help you get up but..

" HEY YOU GIRL! GET AWAY FROM THERE! FASTER! " someone shouted, at the same time , you heard a car horn. you look to your left and see a car coming towards your direction in a full speed. you can't do anything. you can't move and you're hopeless. you've accepted your fate. you'll die here.

/ / / / / / / / / / /

you felt pain on every parts of your body, mostly on the leg. everything was blurry and you can barely hear any voices. you weakly moved your head to the side and there's blood everywhere.

" Y/N!!!!!! "

that familiar voice ring inside your ears. you manage to look at the owner of the voice.

it's him.

your eyes feel heavy. you smile a little and slowly close your eyes.

• • •

[ rindou's POV ]

I pushed her too hard, making her fall on the road. i hesitate to help her and one more problem is, everyone was looking at us.

' fuck ' i cursed under my breath. she tried to stand up but she can't. she sprained her leg. i could see tears in her eyes as she groan in pain. i wanted to help her. but i can't. something's stopping me.

just as i feel like i can move my leg, someone shout. " HEY YOU GIRL! GET AWAY FROM THERE! FASTER! " the person shouted.

then , i heard a car horn. i look on my left and saw a car , in a full speed , coming towards y/n's direction. i look at her and she did not try to move. it's like, she gave up. she have accepted the fact that the car's gonna hit her and she'll die there.

i run towards her to save her..

but i was too late. she got hit by the car, in front of me. right in front of my eyes. i could've grab her and she will be saved, but i didn't.

bloods was everywhere on the road. someone is calling the ambulance.

" FASTER! THE GIRL IS LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD! " someone shouted

i came back to reality and realise , i was on my knees, crying. i was breathing so hard and some people were around me, asking if i was okay. i just nod and quickly get up to find y/n. and there she was. lifeless. bloods was everywhere around her. Guilt starts to build inside of me. i was scared. why was i scared?

i run to her lifeless body.

" Y/N!!!!!! " i shouted, i put her head on my lap. she slowly close her eyes. with a small smile on her lips. I hug her.. she was cold..

" NO! STAY AWAKE Y/N! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES " i panic when i see her in this condition and i cried.

then i realise,

i was scared,of losing her

[ end of rindou's POV ]

/ / / / / / / / /

rindou called his brother to come to the hospital. As soon as ran arrive, he ask rindou about what happend.
he was frightened to see the traces of blood on rindou's clothes.

" what happend rindou!? did someone hurt you!? why are there bloods on your clothes!? " he filled rindou with questions but all rindou could say was

" i-it's y/n's...b-blood.. "

ran's eyes widen. Rindou look at his brother and tears start to form up in his eyes.

" s-she got hit b-by a car...t-the people said that she l-lose too much blood..w-what if she die ran? " rindou was scared and the scene of you getting hit by the car replay in his mind.

" y/n...got hit by a car?.. " ran was speechless.

" h-how? sh-she's a careful person,isn't she? "

" rindou...you're joking right? " ran was hoping for rindou to laugh and tell him it's a prank or something, but no. all he can see is rindou's red eyes and guilt on his face.

" i-it was my fault ran! i pushed her too hard! S-she sprained her leg and she couldnt stand up! i tried to save her but i was late! " rindou explain to ran while crying.

ran don't know what or how to feel. he has mixed feeling. but one thing he knows for sure , is that mitsuya will probably kill rindou when he know about this.

" ran, i- i don't want to lose her... " rindou cried

this made ran shocked. he didn't expect rindou to act this way or say something like this since everything he did before was pushing you away, hating on you and hurting your feelings.

• • •

[ end of chapter 7 ]