š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸ”

" Mitsuya, you look tired, why don't you go home? " draken suggest. Mitsuya keep on falling asleep beside you. he was tired because he had a meeting for the sewing club today and had to attend it until evening as he is the head of the sewing club.

" no, i don't y/n to be alone " mitsuya said

" i-i'll take care of her! " Rindou offer

" you? and why is that? "

" i just want to.. " rindou look away

"me and rindou will take care of her, you can go home and come back tomorrow.  " ran said. mitsuya hesitate but this time , he really needs some sleep and rest. so,he agree to let the haitani brothers take care of you. mikey and draken had something to do so they wouldn't be able to come and visit you.

" emma and hina might come here to visit y/n. " draken told the brothers and left with mikey.

" rindou, why don't you go and clean yourself first? " ran ask

" No "

ran sigh. " fine, take care of her. i'll go to our house for a little to take some spare clothes for you. "

rindou didn't answer him. instead, his attention were all towards you. he didn't even notice that ran already left.

he look at your sleeping figure. the bruises on your face and body. ' was it all because of me? ' he thought. he gently wrap his hand around yours and he put your hands on his cheek.

" y/n, i'm so sorry... " he quitely cry.

" please forgive me "

he's scared. Why? he's scared that there will be no ' you ' anymore. no one will greet him every morning. no one will care about him anymore. no one will make cookies for him anymore. like you. this time , to him , losing you is like losing his own world.

he kissed your hand. Oh how he wish he could see your reaction if you were awake and doing fine.

he regrets everything.

" y/n, when you wake up, will you hate me? " he ask

" you will right? i'm the reason you ended up like this... "

• • •

he keep talking with you until ran came back. ran handed him the clothes he bought and rindou went to change while ran take care of you.

" y/n, i'm sorry about what happend to you.. " ran apologise

" you know , earlier , when rindou told me everything about what happend to you and how it happend, i wanted to scold him. i was mad, for real. but i can't, because when i look at him, all i see was guilt and scaredness in his eyes. he keeps crying and he even told me that he doesn't want to lose you " ran said to the sleeping figure in front of him.

" i just know that , he loves you "

ran smile a little, right after that, rindou came.

" did you flirt with y/n!? " rindou yelled as he saw ran smiling

" no idiot and please be quite " ran said to him

• • •

" yo? i thought ran said you and him will take care of y/n? but it's only you? " mitsuya raise an eyebrow when he see rindou was alone in the room with you

" yeah..but he got something to do and has to left...he said he'll text you but, i guess he forgot..don't worry! I didn't do anything to her! " rindou explain as he knows mitsuya will be getitng the wrong idea.

but mitsuya never did. ran called him in the morning and he already know about this. he just wanted to know what rindou will say.

" you can go home, i'll take care of her " mitsuya said and take. Asit beside your bed. rindou's eyes widen as he heard what mitsuya said.

" No! i mean..i can take care of her , so don't worry. " rindou said

" go home rindou, i'll call you when i need help or anything. you probably didn't get any sleep last night and don't ask how i know. your eyebags tell everything. now go " mitsuya said coldly

" oh..alright then.. " rindou then left.

• • •

" that brat, how can you fall in love with him y/n? " mitsuya chuckle

" i don't trust him with you , but i'll try too " mitsuya smile and pat your head. he then read some magazine.

• • •

" oh , i need to go now, i got a club meeting at noon, i'll vome nack later y/n " he tidy all his things and called rindou. rindou said that he'll be there in a few min.

" ran is busy , so, it's rindou who will take care of you. " mitsuya said. soon, he heard a knock on the door. a head peak inside and it's rindou.

" oh you're here, alright then. i'll leave now. make sure to take a goof care of her. " mitsuya said and left.

• • •

" hey, guess what i bought for you " rindou smile

" ta - da! " he showed a bouquet of flowers.

" i walk past an old lady who sells flower , and this one reminds me of you, sweet isn't it? " he giggle. he put it on the table and sit on the chair beside your bed.

" wake up.. i feel so lonely right now.. "

[ end of chapter 9 ]

- sorry if the characters here is ooc!