š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸššŸœ

you on the other hand was crying your heart out. he promised didn't he? you trusted him. you don't want to believe that it's him.

it's even your anniversary with him today and this is what he did. this is what he gave you.

" fuck it, why did i ever think you wouldn't do these kind of shit. " you cuss. at the moment, you heard something. it was some footsteps that start coming closer to your door.

' that can't be him..right? ' - you thought.

" y/n? "

it's him. he dare to come home after what he did. you didn't answer him and lock yourself in the guest room.

' i'm getting out of this house. ' - you said to yourself

" y/n..ran told me everything, please let me explain! you really have the wrong idea right now y/n! " rindou beg

" can you please come out? i'll fix this. i promise i didn't do it. she was one of the employee in our company. ran fired her. " he sit down in front of the door.

" please..? i promised you everything y/n. trust me. " his voice cracked. he was crying in silent. the same goes to you. both were hurting.

❝  the girl misunderstand and the boy didn't know what to do 

" just leave rindou " you said lowly towards him

" i can't. not until you forgive me y/n. " he said on the other side of the door.

forgive? no. there's not forgiving this time.

you open the door harshly only to reveal him on the floor sitting and crying his tears out.

" forgive? you expect me to forgive you after what i saw earlier? are you crazy? hold up, let me ask you rindou, do you even remember what day today is? " you ask him. he wasn't replying. you expect this from him.

" it's our god damn anniversary and you don't even remember it. how funny  " you sarcastically laugh.

" y-y/n, i- "

" save it rindou. if you want to say something, then say ' yes, i cheated on you '. it's easy, right? "

" I've never cheat on you and i'll never do it. for god sake y/n, i've told you, you're having the wrong idea! " he raised his voice towards you.

" you've lied too many times already rindou, i had enough." you said and was about to leave

" i said i'll explain everything! why can't you understand that! please y/n! " he shouted. he sound so desperate but you don't care.

" cancel the wedding. we're breaking up. " you walk away and go straight to you and rindou's shared bedroom.

rindou froze. it feels like, his world fall apart upon hearing what you just said. yes, he proposed 2 months ago. everyone knows about it. you couldn't be more happier than that. but in the end,it end up like this.

" w-wait! y/n! you can't do that! it's in one month! " rindou run towards the bedroom only to see you packing your things up.

" stop y/n! " he run to you and stop you from packing.

" haitani rindou, enough is enough. i'm leaving you. " you said to him.

" you can't...i'll be alone...please don't leave " he tighten his grip on your hand

" you're old enough to live by yourself. you have money and everything. " you push his hand away from yours.

" we can talk about this y/n, please. that girl was the one who suddenly did that! i swear i was going to go back home that time! yes, i forgot about the dinner and i'm sorry about that. " he start to explain everything that actually happend. desperation and sadness can be heard through his voice and emotions while explaining.

but you were out of your mind. you let the anger take over yourself

" did i ask you to explain those shits? i've made up my mind rindou and there's no changing it. " you raised your voice. not realising the words hurt him. you zip up your bag and walk out of the room.

you don't know where to go or to sleep tonight, all you want to do is getting out of this house and not to see him.

rindou on the other hand was speechless. he couldn't do anything. he was too scared to say anything. he knows that he'll lose you once you walk out of the house but his feet is glued to the floor.

" i can't lose her.... " he cried.

he finally had the courage to run and find you back. unfortunately, you're nowhere to be seen anymore and it's almost midnight. but that didn't stop him from the will to find you and take you back. he will fix everything.

he already promised it to himself.

he won't let go of you.

[ end of chapter 24 ]

- Is this chapter too dramatic or sum ? 😟 I'M SCARED I'M SORRY