š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸ™šŸ”

getting ready to go out, you take a deep breathe.

" only for today y/n, buy what you need and go home " you whisper to yourself and open the door. surprisingly, rindou isn't here at the moment.

' he probably resting ' you thought.

you walk with your earphones in your ears, trying to ignore people you walk past by and hoping none of them will be someone that you know.

' gosh, it's still a long way to arrive thereeee. why in the world did i agree with myself to go there " you sigh. for about a 20 minutes walk, you arrived.

" finally " you groan and went inside the shop. as soon as you step in , your heart flutter. there was so many things that attract you inside it. a smile grew on your face and you start looking around.

" gosh i'm really going broke this time, why the hell they have so many cute things!? " you cusses.

• • •

" YESS " you cheer a little as you done paying the things you bought

" now i have things to do at house " you smile. you walk towards the door and was about to leave the shop, but you accidently bump into someone

" ow- oh, i'm really sorry! i didn't mean to bump into you! " you bow down while apologising

" it's okay- y-y/n? "

your eyes widen. you know that voice.
it's him. rindou.

" y/n? it's you right? "  he called

" y-you got the wrong person " you coldly, still looking down and was about to walk away from him

" i know it's you y/n " he grab your hand and turn you around.

then there it is, both of you looking at each other right now. rindou have this dark circle under his eyes. he looks like he haven't been sleeping well for days.

" see? it's you " a small smile creep up on his lips. his hand is still on yours. you tried to free your hand from him but you can't. you're on the verge of crying and you don't know why. you just want to go home and stay in there again.

" c-can we talk? " he ask

" no rindou,i don't want to. leave me alone! " you harshly yank his hand away from you.

you turn around to leave again but him, not giving up, grab your hand again and stop you.

" let me go! " you shout at him and tried to free yourself again. but he didn't say anything and pull you towards a nearing bench and make you sit on it.

" i said i want to talk, okay? " he raise his voice towards you.

" and i said i don't want to! " you raise your voice towards him too

" stop with your stubborness y/n! i really want to talk to you! please give me a chance! " he beh

" look, if you want to talk about what happend, i'm sorry but i don't want to. now please, let me leave " you stand up from the bench and he quickly grab your hand again

" i know i'm wrong y/n! i know you're mad at me! i know you hate me! but please let's talk "

you don't want to. you want to slap his hand away from you and run. run to your house and lock yourself again. but you can't. something is stopping you.

you sit down again with a frown on your face.

" talk. " you said coldly to him

" y/n..... "

he start to explain everything to you. about the way you use to treat him, the gifts you gave him and how kind you were to him. he also told you about the way he treated you. he do regret it and never had the chance to say he's sorry about it until now.

he told you about how scared he was about losing you. he told you about how mitsuya hated him before because he was reason why you were in the hospital and wished for you to forget about rindou.

after millions time of apologising, you look at him with no emotion on your face.

" and what do you want me to do? forgive you? no rindou. you put me in danger before and you wished me to forgive you THAT EASILY? are you kidding? Oh and i remembered that time where you wished me to die. why did you save me on that day? was it because you're scared that people think of you as a murderer? " you harshly spit the words in front of him.

of course, rindou felt the pain in his heart. he never had the intention of killing you. he knows that it was his anger that controlled him that day and it ended up like that.

" i never had the thought of putting you in danger before y/n, i swear. yes, i did hate you before but i never want that to happend to you! " he shouted

" but you did want me to dissapear from your life. "

he was stunned by your words. he'# speechless. seeing you in front of him, on the verge of crying, made him feel like he wants to hug you so bad but he knows it's a very bad idea for now.

" i know how much you hate me now after you remember everything. and i know, you're mad about what i did to you before. " he stop for a few second

" but since that day when i couldn't understand why i was scared of losing you, i finally realise that i've fall for you. i love you y/n.. " he confessed

you're happy. you know you are. but you pushed the feeling away.

a part of your want to give him a hug and tell him , you love him too. you want to be with him. but the other part was literally the opposite of it.

you stand up and tried to walk away from him again.

" y/n.. " he called

" 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪 , 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 " a tear fall down to your cheek and you didn't even realise it.

" 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 " he mean it. he really want a last chance and he promised to himself that if he ever got one, he'll do anything to make you forgive him.

" 𝙧𝙞𝙣... "

" 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮/𝙣... "

• • •

you chuckle quietly at him with tears still flowing down to your cheeks. rindou was confuse by your chuckle.

" what do i do rindou? " you smile a little and wipe your tears

" w-what do you mean? "he stuttered

" i love you too, but i need time to think about it, okay? " you turn around to him and smile with your eyes close.

" i'll go first " you bow and walk away from him

[ end of chapter 19 ]