š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸššŸ˜

you close the door and lean on it. you slowly fall down to the floor and tears start to fall down to your cheeks again.

all you wanted was to hug rindou. his hug comforts you so much. his hug is the safest thing that you ever felt before.

" i hate you rindou... " you cried. sobbing quietly so you can't be heard.

" ....why did i fall in love with you again? right.. i don't even remember.. "

it hurt you so much to realise how much you love him that hating him is not even in your option.

there was never a " i hate him " . it's always " i love you " and will forever be it.

• • • • •

a few weeks have passed and rindou is still waiting for you. there isn't a day where he doesn't think of you.

you on the other hand is stressing out over what to decide. you need help. you need someone to talk about this.

and luckily, ran came to your house. you did not let him enter at first but after a few times of begging , you finally let him in.

" i'm sorry for forcing you to let me go inside, but i really need to talk to you " he said a scared voice. he knows you hate him too for what he did.

" that's fine. i need to talk about something too anyways. " you said with no emotion.

" but please let me make us some drink first, it's kind of rude to not serve anything when a visitor come over " you smile a little and went to the kitchen.

after that, you went back to the living room and see ran, waiting for you.

" thanks y/n " he smile as you hand him a glass of orange juice. you return him a smile back. he miss it.

" so, what did you want to talk about? " you ask him

" first thing first, i want to say i'm really sorry for what i did. i heard you got your memories back? and i'm sure you're disappointed of what i did. i'm sorry y/n "

he mean it. you know it just by his voice. you did hesitate about forgiving him but in the end you straight up forgiving him.

" now that i think about it, i've actually forgiven like the two of you " a small smile aappear on your face

" two? me and rin? " he ask

" you and takashi " you smile

" oh, mitsuya? did he came over too? " he ask again and you nod at him

" he did, with his sisters. they made me my favourite food and write a note to me, the note was from takashi, i couldn't say no so i forgive him " you giggle a little

" ah, so that's mean.. you haven't forgive rindou? "

oh. hearing his name made your heart ache.

" i.. don't know.. " you answer him

" i see..i don't know if this related to your problem with you but, rin changed. he's a lot more quite now and is always in his room. he never go out unless he need something from the kitchen. he's getting thinner. last time, i asked him about what happend to him. he said he's fine and just need to wait for something. could this mean,, it's related to the both of you? " he ask, a worry expression could be seen on his face. you gulp. you felt bad. rindou isn't doing very well and you're scared that the reason he act this way is because of you.

" i don't know ran..to be honest,, we met a few weeks ago, at a shop. we had a small talk and i was being a little too harsh at him.." you look down to your feet

" i was mad..i was really mad..but i did tell him that i need some times to think about it.. " you almost stuttered.

" so you two met? I see.. " ran stop his words, he didn't know what to say and there was a long and awkward silence between you and him.

" w-what should i do ran? should i forgive him? " you look up to him, just to meet his surprise face.

" e-eh? i don't know..i mean, it's your decision y/n... think about your feeling first, then decide. " he smile softly at you.

• • •

" Alright, i'll go first! see you again next time y/n " he wave at you, you wave back and went inside your house.

it's currently 7 pm and you're feeling a litle too tired. you went up to your room and flop on your bed.

you annoyingly sigh as ran's words came up to your mind. you don't know what to decide. you want to prioritize your feelings first but at the same time, you're scared to hurt 'his' feelings too.

" fuck! things like this is stressing me out! " you groan, clearly annoyed about this.

soon, you finally relaxed.

' maybe, giving him a chance wouldn't hurt right? '

you smiled to yourself. thinking about it again and again, you finally made your decision.

" alright, i made up my mind. "

you take your phone and text him.

" meet me tomorrow, at the park. 10 am. goodnight. "

you chuckle and slowly fall asleep.

[ end of chapter 20 ]