𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

you sigh and flop on your bed. rindou haven't been answering your messsages and calls. you're worried about him. did something happend?

" i need to open the shop tomorrow.... " you said to yourself. yes, you own a flower shop.

after having a longgg thoughts, your phone receive a message. you look at the notification on the screen and see rindou's name.

rin

i'm sorry for not answering you,
i've got a lot of works today, but
i promise you, i'm fine. i'm not overworking myself. i love you :)

you better not be! bye! ilyt!

• • •

the conversation ends there as rindou goes offline.

" imma just sleep " you thought and slowly fall asleep.

• • •

the next morning, you wake up early than usual. you're excited about today.

why? it's you and rindou's anniversary! you already got a present for rindou. since rindou is going to take you out to dinner tonight, you will give it to him later.

after you finished washing your dishes , you went straight to your car and drive to your shop.

" alright, let's do this y/n! " you cheer yourself up and open the shop.

to your surprise, there was many customers who came over to your shop to buy some flowers for their partner.

rindou used to give you flowers too but now...nvm, let's not talk about that.

while you were putting some flowers to its original place, the bell ring. it means someone entered your shop.

" hello! welcome to my flower shop! is there anything i can help? " you ask while turning around. but your eyes widen...

" LUNA? MANA?? " you shout

" y/n-san!!! " they run towards you and give you big hug which you return it back.

" oh my! what are you two doing here? where's takashi? " you ask as you broke the hug

" i'm here, hi y/n " someone said from the door, it was mitsuya

" takashi! why didn't you tell me you're coming back here!? i could've go and pick you guys up at the airport! " you pout. mitsuya moved to another country a year ago with his sisters since he got a job promotion there as a designer.

" then that wouldn't be a surprised anymore dummy " he chuckle at you

" i miss you guys so muchhhh " you hug him and his sisters

" we missed you too, wanna hang out? " mitsuya ask

" i'm working right now, and later i'll have a dinner with rindou. what about tomorrow? " you suggest to him

" that sounds fine to me. we'll be staying here until next month. i want to relax my mind. " mitsuya smile

" i see, i get to spend more time with you guys! " you get more excited