š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸ 

ran didn't want to say anything , so all he can do is hug his brother to comfort him.

" big bro.. it's my fault isn't it? " rindou ask him. ran didn't answer him and keep on comforting the younger

• • •

2 hours had passed and the doctor haven't came out from the emergency room. rindou is extremely worried about your condition. If you're dying now , he would like to meet you, even for a minute, just to ask for you to forgive him.

" HAITANI RINDOU! " someone shouted from the hallway , making rindou and ran look towards the direction where the voice came from. fear filled in them when they see the owner of the voice, it was mitsuya's.
there's draken and mikey behind him.

an angry face could be seen on mitsuya's face , he's ready to kill the person who is guilty for what has happend to his cousin.

as he was in front of the haitani brothers. he grab rindou's collar.

" what the hell happend to y/n!? " he shouted on his face

rindou was scared, he couldn't say anything to him.

" answer! " mitsuya tighten his grip on rindou's collar.

" s-she got hit by a car! " rindou answer him

" and how the hell did that happend!? " mitsuya shout again

" s-she tripped and fell on the r-road " rindou look into mitsuya's eyes

" i pushed her..too hard.. " rindou suddenly admit. this made mitsuya's blood boil inside of him, he was ready to punch rindou's face but draken stop him.

" mitsuya, don't! this is a hospital and can you please lower your voice!? " draken scold the lilac hair boy

" No! this guy right here is the reason why my cousin is in the emergency room! " mitsuya start to tear up

" we know , we're mad too mitsuya, but calm down! we'll deal about it later!" draken hold him back from doing anything. after a few minutes, mitsuya finally calm down. but all his attention was towards rindou.

" why did you pushed her anyways, rindou? " mikey ask

rindou sigh. he then tell everything about what happend.

• • •

" ARE YOU SAYING Y/N IS A THIEF!? " mitsuya stand up from his seat

" y/n would never do that and all her intention towards you is good! can't you see how much she loves a jerk like you!? oh yeah , right, you can't. because you hate her so much that you tried to kill her! " mitsuya yelled at him.

" I did not tried to kill her! " rindou yelled back

" CAN YOU TWO QUIT SHOUTING WITH EACH OTHER!? THIS IS A GOD DAMN HOSPITAL! " draken scold the both of them.

right after draken scold them,, the doctor came out from the emergency room.

" anyone here who's related or friends with a patient name y/n? " the doctor called.

mitsuya run towards the doctor and the other followed him

" i'm her cousin! is she okay? is she saved now? please tell me " mitsuya showered the doctor in front of him with a lot of questions

" her condition now is fine , she lost a lot of bloods. fortunately , this hospital have store bloods which is the same type as her , so she's saved. " the doctor told them , they sigh in relief to know you're saved.

" but, i got some bad news.. " the doctor said, making them lose the smile on their face

" w-what is it? " mitsuya ask, he was scared.

" she won't be able to walk..for a while , and , we predict that..she'll lose her memories once she wake up. "

the doctor words made all of them shocked.

" l-lose her memories? no! that can't be! s-she can't forget me.. no " mitsuya  fall on his knees and cried.

" she might only lose her recent memories , there's a little chance that she'll remember her family members "

" once we moved her from the emergency room , you can visit her " the doctor bow and left. mitsuya stand up and is about to walk away.

" If there's one person that she will forgot , i want it to be you, Rindou " He said coldly and left. rindou was stunned by what mitsuya just said to him. he knows exactly why kitsuya said that but it somehow hurt him.

" wait mitsuya! " ran shouted. mitsuya stopped.

" i need to talk to you " ran said and the both of them went outside.

• • •

" are you dumb? i'm not letting a person like him to visit my cousin! " mitsuya yelled to ran.

" i know you hate him mitsuya, but please just let him visit her! " ran beg. mitsuya is still with his decision.

" rindou finally realise his feeling towards her, he will do anything to meet her " ran told mitsuya

" and do i look like i give a damn about that? no. all he did to y/n before was hurting her. "  mitsuya speak

" mitsuya, just give him a chance to change everything from now on. i promise you , he will treat y/n better " ran beg to mitsuya.

mitsuy stay silent. he was thinking about it again and again. finally, he made a decision.

" fine. i'll let rindou visit her. " mitsuya said and left ran.

[ End of chapter 8 ]