š•”š•™š•’š•”š•„š•–š•£ šŸ™šŸ™

it has been a week since you woke up. Some of your friends visited you and it made you happy. everyone wished you to get well soon and you're very thankful of it.

" hey y/n! " ran entered

" oh, ran! hi " you smile at him

" how are you feeling today? better? " he ask while putting some food on the table. you nod at him.

" that's good! " he smile

" you're alone? where's rindou? " You ask ran.

" oh, he got a lot of school works to do. " ran asnwer you

" oh.. " you look down. ran noticed it and ask you,

" hey? what's wrong? "

" he's been taking care of me for the past one week.. am i the reason he hasn't been doing his school works? " you look up to ran

" no, you're not. the school works due next month anyways, he told me about it. so don't worry. " he smile to reasure you. you smile back at him.

" anyways, i haven't attend school for one month, is the teachers mad? " you ask, scared

" pft, nope. they know what happend to you and wants you to rest. " he said and give you an apple.

" thanks! "

• • •

" ran, i'm here, you can go now, thanks for taking of y/n " mitsuya said and smile a little at him

" no problem,just call me if you need someone to take of her. "

" ah! do you mind going to my apartment and give this to my sisters? and tell them that emma and hina is going to be there to accompany them " mitsuya handed ran a plastic full of foods.

" sure man, alright i go first, bye y/n " he wave and left your room.

" so, how are you today y/n? " mitsuya ask

" fineee , i'm feeling even better! thanks for asking " you smile at him

" that's good , i brought food , should we eat? " he ask, you nod and he handed you the food.

while looking around , your eyes landed on your leg. and you remembered, you can't walk.

" Say takashi, what happend to me? " you ask and he stopped eating.

" what do you mean? " he ask back, almost stuttered

" what happend to me? why can't i walk? what's the thing that happend to me, that cause me to lose my memories? " you filled mitsuya with questions. Mitsuya doesn't know what to say.

one thing he knows for sure that, if he told you the truth about the cause of your accident, you'll probably hate rindou. he wants to prevent that from happening.

" you got hit..by a car " he answer. you raise an eyebrow.

" really? "

" yes "

" who am i with that time? "

mitsuya froze.

" i- i don't know.. " he continue eating. he looks at you and see you're staring deeply in his eyes. it scared him

" don't stare at me like that! It's the truth! "

" Then why did you stuttered? "

" i..was eating! "

thinking about it, he did have food in his mouth while answering you earlier.

" oh, okay " you said and continue eating

mitsuya was scared. he felt relief when you decided not to ask more.

• • •

" good morning y/n " a familiar voice can be heard at the door as your attention was on the room ceiling. you turn your head to look at the owner of the voice and see rindou.

" rin!!! " your mood lighten up and you move to a sit position on the bed. rindou smiled and walk towards you

" hug? " You ask him and open your arms and wait for him to hug. he giggle and hug you tightly.

" i miss you " you pout

" i miss you too , i'm sorry for not visiting, i got a lot of school work to submit " he apologise and you broke the hug

" its okay , i understand, school work come first! " you smile at him

" you've always taken care of me, i'm sorry if i'm the reason why you can't do your school work before " you apologise to him

" nope , i wanted to take care of you so it's nothing " he give you a soft smile

• • •

having rindou around is like a dream. he never failed to make you smile and happy. If he can't visit you, he would text you instead, and that was enough to make your day better.

time goes by , you started falling for rindou. you don't really remember who is he to you before, but you feel like you've already had this feeling from the start.

the feeling that you've loved him before you lose your memories.

but there's something in you , that has been telling you the opposite thing.

rindou is not who he is before. in another word, he's a whole different person before.

but you refuse to think about it and enjoy yourself with having rindou to accompany you.

• • •

" since she's doing fine for the past few weeks , she can go home tomorrow " the doctor said and a wide smile appear on your face. the same goes to rindou,mitsuya,ran,emma and hina.

" really!? i can go back tomorrow!? " you excitedly ask again for confirmation.

" yes, but make sure to take your medicine on time and rest " the doctor told you. you repeatedly nod and is very excited about tomorrow.

" you're so excited aren't you? " ran chuckle

" Of course! i've been stuck here like forever " you laugh

• • •

" alright, is the pretty girl in front of me ready to go home? " rindou ask.

" yes! " you excitedly shout.

rindou chuckle at you and start pushing your wheelchair. yes, you can't walk yet.

" rin, you drive!? " you ask as you saw a car in front of you. he was carrying you btw,to make you sit in the car.

" yes,but ran is gonna drive this time " he said and sit beside you. you just nod.

" ah! what about the others!? " you ask

" they're waiting for you at your house " Ran answer you.

" shut up and keep driving " rindou said to his older brother

" tsk, rude! i was answering her " ran rolled his eyes.

" no. i'm the one who will answer her questions " rindou said with no expression towards his brother.

" 'no, i'm the one who wil answer her question' " ran mimic rindou's voice

rindou pulled his brother braid but not to hard. it was enough to made ran annoyed and rindou was satisfied with it.

you just chuckle at the both of them. oh how you wish to remember back the memories before,

or not?

[ End of chapter 11 ]