The ✨Prompts✨

By the way no beta we die like Mia fey :)

Feel free to request prompts either dialog or scene prompts work, have fun :) this will also be posted on Ao3 on my side account that should have the same username as I use here.

✔Miles is involved in some sort of accident. Phoenix finds out and rushes to the scene, calling Miles frantically. Miles doesn’t pickup, so Phoenix leaves Miles a series of voicemails as they race to the scene of Miles’s accident.

✔Soulmate AU where you can draw something on your skin and it appears on your soulmate's skin too. Phoenix likes to annoy his soulmate, Miles, even though they haven't formally met or realized they're soulmates

Phoenix: Hey, Miles? Don’t beat yourself up over this. Be kind to yourself, it’s not your fault.

✔Miles finds Phoenix as a ghost.

✔Miles is a robot. Phoenix is amazed how life-like he looks.

Miles: Phoenix? I’m sorry to wake you up, but I really need someone to talk to.

Miles: You. Rest. Now. Phoenix.

Phoenix: Miles if you don’t take your butt back to bed, I will carry you there myself.

Phoenix teaching Miles how to kiss, and Miles ends up kissing Phoenix really quick, nervously asks 'Like that?' and leaves Phoenix silent and flustered for a moment.

Miles: I’m not leaving you here, Phoenix.

Miles and Phoenix sleeping together for the first time. No sex, just sleeping. When Miles wakes up, he sees Phoenix still asleep. Miles smiles and wakes him up with a sweet kiss. Phoenix, once aware of what’s happening, kisses back.

Miles doesn't like talking on the phone, but Phoenix always calls him instead of texting. Phoenix admits that it's because he wants to hear Miles's voice.

Phoenix: You can admit that you’re hurting, Miles. It’s okay to not be okay.

Phoenix: I can’t believe that asshole said that to you. It’s not true, Miles, you know.

⚠️⚠️NSFW PROMPTS⚠️⚠️

Imagine that Phoenix and Miles lived together. Phoenix comes home one day and hears loud moaning coming from their bedroom, recognizing Miles’s voice. Phoenix assumes, to their horror, that Miles is cheating on them, and they rush to the bedroom and open the door. Instead of seeing a cheating partner, Phoenix actually walks in on Miles using sex toys while moaning out Phoenix’s name.