Chapter 2

Unnai ninaikavaeNodigal podhumaeUnnai marakavaeYugangal aagumae

Unnai ninaikavae
Nodigal podhumae
Unnai marakavae
Yugangal aagumae

Nee ketkayil

Salanamae illaiyae
Naan ninaikayil oramaai
Valikudhae
en maarbil
Kaadhal vanthu maiyamittadhae

Sivaangi danced around in the terrace drying her clothes happily singing and twirling and nearly tripped when she saw Ashwin standing behind with folded hands.

He had a teasing smirk as his lips were in a difficult line as if he would laugh out anytime.

Sivaangi straightened and clipped her clothes avoiding his presence as he dried his formals in the adjacent wire.

Sk: epo vandhinga
She bit her lips

Ashwin laughed to himself

Ak: hmm antha shawl vachi oru twirl panni la appo

She shut her eyes in embarrassment and hurried to clip all her clothes.

Ak: antha hip moment than highlight
He laughed and she fidgeted her fingers and ran to leave

Ak: Sivaangi!

She turned for a second

Ak: Sema voice ma

He came near her with a smile and left taking his bucket making Sivaangi hit her forehead with a blush spread all over her face.

_____________

Ashwin got ready taking his steth and white coat and came down to see Sivaangi leaving for work too. Both of them were late but Saranya made them to atleast have milk and sent them away.

Ak: all the best! 1st day la
He said as he got on his bike

Sk: aama thanks
She smiled as her cab driver called

Sk: cab vandhuruchu, evening paklaam
She waved and left excitedly leaving behind the man who wanted to ask if she needs a ride but was sweating too much to do it.

It's too late now anyway, he sighed and went to his hospital.

__________

It was rather a hectic day for Sivaangi even though it was her 1st day and she fell on the living room couch.

Sakthi: ena thalaivi, 1st day ve dose ah!