Chapter 33

Ashwin and the rest of the family reached their Pollachi house 3 days before the wedding. His parents were stubborn about having the wedding in their native place saying that's what their grandfather would have wanted.

Sivaangi was chatting with some friends who came from chennai in the backyard and all of them nudged her to introduce them to her fiancee.

Ignoring their pleas Sivu rushed to the entrance to see her mama after a long time making her friends roll their eyes and follow her.

Sivaangi smiled at him who gave back a small smile and settled on the couch making her sigh.

She knew something was bothering him as he didn't talk with her in his usual tone for a few days now and it pricked her heart. He has been this way ever since she left back Pollachi after sharing the whole conversation with her father, he let her cry in his shoulder, peppered her with some delicate kisses and dropped her in their native house. And suddenly what changed? She dint know.

The friends who were patiently waiting for their friend to come out of her own world and introduce them, pushed her aside and sat sorrounding him.

Pavi: hello Anna, na than pavi.

Ak: hello ma, ahh Sivu sollirka epdi irukinga ellam

Sam: nallorkom na, en per Sam, ivan Gautham and ithu Srinisha. Enga matha friends la vanthutu irukaanga

Ashwin nodded politely and engaged with them in light conversations as Sivu sat pouting at her mama who wasn't sparing her a glance.

Dharshan: Sivu!!!!!

They all turned to the enthusiastic voice from the entrance and Sivaangi's face beamed in no time as she jumped into his arms as he lifted her and twirled her. Ashwin frowned as jealousy peeked inside as the duo halted looking at eachother breathing heavily.

Pugazh: Ahem!
Sivu heard a throat clearing sound and jumped out of dharshan's hands and rushed to pugazh smiling sheepishly.

Sk: Annnaae!!!!!

Pu: Thangaye!!!!

He dramatically opened his arms as the duo shared a bone crushing hug.

Pavi: Anna, palagikonga
She nudged Ashwin who stood with raised eyebrows

Srinisha: aama na, ivanga college lenthe ipdi than. Sivu pakkathula irukradhu Pugazh Anna, idhu dharshan Anna enga seniors.

Ashwin smiled at them and put out his hands for a shake when pugazh hugged him

Pu: enna maapla nammakula

He patted his back making Ashwin comfortable as he hugged him back. Then Dharshan and Ashwin gave eachother a brotherly hug and the three talked about their whereabouts.

Ashwin liked their vibe and Sivu was already happy looking at them get along well and left them, to the kitchen and informed Saranya and Nadhiya about the guests.

The ladies came out and welcomed the guys serving them some sweets as they all sat and talked about, well our girl who has a million embarassing college moments making it a laughing riot.

Ashwin gulped and controlled his laugh looking at her glare and ran his hands through his hair melting her instantly.

_^_

Ashwin lied down in his bed that night checking his phone when he saw vridhii sneaking inside his room.

Ak: yeei! Vaalu, enga pona kalaila irundhu

He lifted her and made her sit on his stomach

Vridhi: mama varaaru na engayum Vara maaten nu solli solliyum en amma antha pakkathu oor koyilukku iluthuttu poitaanga, sema bore uh!