Chapter 34

Sivaangi was getting ready in the bride's room for her day, she was overwhelmed, nervous and happy all at the same time as the beautician did her hair.

She wore a golden jaruga saree and her hair was put in pleats with heavy flowers.

She caressed the flowers in her hand which Ashwin sent her that day with a cute note wishing them a happy married life and how he couldn't wait to see how the rest of their life will unfold.

After fixing her makeup, the ladies got busy with other works leaving her alone finally. It was still early and the guests just started arriving.

She heard a knock on the door and stood confused before a masked man. She smiled widely seeing her father remove his mask and cap as her eyes teared.

Joseph: Romba azhaga iruka papa, makeup ah kalachuratha

He gave her his handkey as she smiled and got it from him placing it in her eyes.

Sk: u came!

Joseph: ofcourse I came, kadavul lala kuda kudukka mudiyaatha oru vaaipa en ponnu enaku kuduthurka epdi varama irupen

He placed his hands on her shoulders and made her sit as he kneeled down in front of her.

He removed the bangles from her hand as Sivu sat confused and widened her eyes when he opened a big jewellery box.

He wore the bangles carefully in her hands and looked up at her who was holding in soo much and let it out when he kissed her hands whispering sorry.

Sivu stood up and hugged him as Joseph caressed her head crying with her.

After an emotional breakdown which was very much needed for both of them, they parted as Joseph gave another box in her hands.

She opened it to find golden kaapu, ring and a chain and looked back at him raising her eyebrows.

Joseph: maaplaiku, na kudutha vaangipaara nu therla neeye un kaiyala kuduthuru.

He said looking down as Sivaangi felt bad for him.

She nodded smiling when they heard a knock in the door.
Sivu looked through the hole and let Ashwin in who first admired her in her wedding look and soon frowned noticing Joseph inside.

Ak: Vaanga

Ashwin said greeting him as Sivu gave the box in her father's hand and nudged him to give it to him.

Joseph: inthaanga maapla, en ponnuku appava kudukuren

He forwarded the box while Ashwin stood hesitating and Sivaangi gestured him to get it.

He got it with a small smile and looked to the side as Joseph stood there awkwardly.

Joseph: sari ma na varen

Sk: ippave kelembringala?

Joseph: muhurtha neram varayum irundhu thaali kattradha paathutu than da poven. Aana medaiku varanum nu ethirpaakatha un kalyana naal athuma un kudumbathuku sangadam thara venam.

He caressed her hair as she nodded understandingly
and bent down to get his blessings as he touched her shoulders and Ashwin watched them from a step behind.

Joseph: Jesus eppavum una santhoshama vachupaaru. U r a blessed child Sivu.

He put a cross in her forehead, kissed her there and left the room wearing his mask and cap.

Sivaangi sighed at the door as Ashwin put his arms around her

Ak: happy ah?

Sivu nodded smiling and Ashwin pecked her head.

Sk: it feels complete! Thanks mama unga efforts illana iniku ithella nadanthurkathu

She saw him tilting her neck as Ashwin smile back at her

Ak: Anything for you kuttima
He traced his nose above hers and Sivu hugged him snuggling into his shirt.

Sk: make up Elam pocha?
She asked sniffing as he chuckled.

Ak: athella enaku solla therla aana sema azhaga iruka!

Sivu blushed looking down and wriggled her eyebrows

Sk: aama ethuku ipo vanthinga neenga allowed ila thaana?

She asked as Ashwin rolled his eyes.

Ak: epdiyum thali kattnadhuku apram than namala saapda viduvaanga athuvaraikum en rowdy ku pasi thanguma? Athan unaku pudicha masal roast vaangitu vanthen.

He showed her the cover making her gleam in happiness.

Her mother woke her up by 3 for getting ready and all along she was living through a glass of milk, looking at the food Ashwin was opening she realised how hungry she was.

They both sat side by side as Ashwin asked her to open her mouth wide as not to disturb her makeup and fed small pieces inside her mouth.

She made him eat too and Ashwin disposed the waste and washed his hands. He gave her some water as Sivaangi pouted at him.

Sk: ena evalo torture panranga! Aana maapla neenga jolly ah kalaila velia poi tiffen vangitu vara alavuku free ya irukinga!

Ashwin laughed and gave her some tissues

Ak: enaku ena d periya vela? Ipo poi shirt um veshtiyum potaa na ready unaku apdiya?

He pulled her to him and wrapped his hands around her waist.

Sk: intha full shave la sema young ah theriyuringa!

She rubbed his newly trimmed cheeks and poked the dimple which was showing off now.

Ak: inikki oru night una kashtapadutha venaanu than

He whispered in her ears and rubbed his cheeks along hers as she blushed looking down.

Sk: apo iniku night kaamikren, en kannuku neenga evalo handsome ah theriyuringa nu

She whispered back as Ashwin gave her an amused expression as they both leaned in for a kiss.

They shared a soft slow kiss filled with love and happiness.They never knew the reason why the couldn't find love or the heart to even open up to anyone before they met eachother for the destiny which was planning to put them togeather at the right time to fill the void both souls felt growing up.

Sivaangi, the girl who gave up on the idea of love looking at her mother suffering couldn't hold her heart which started beating for her mama without her control.

Ashwin who taught there was no girl who had the ability to break his facade melted in her fire of love like a wax of candle.

And the eyes of hearts that was cruelly split up by the same destiny met after 23 years as Nadhiya gasped looking at the masked man eyes she dashed by accident. The eyes that even at death cant part from her memory.

____________

Hello guys! Soo sorry
Situation at home has not been good for a while.

As much as I love to edit to distract myself, writing unfortunately needs me to have a calm piece of mind.

What will Nadhiya and Joseph converse? Will Nadhiya ever be able to forgive him?

Let's see in the next chapter✨

Will try to update soon as a compensation.

Again sorry for my messed up timing

And thank u all for the love you showed for kaarigai kanavu🌊

Truly overwhelmed🥺

Love you all ♥️✨