Chapter 17

Ashwin kept gazing at Sivaangi who was seated in the front with oorvashi, since it was an afternoon journey the whole family was wide awake and Ashwin couldn't even get a second alone to ask her why she was mad.

He smiled when he caught sight of a slightest hue of red in her neck she hid behind her shawl and rubbed his nape blushing to himself thinking about their intimate moments. His eyes focused on the little sindhoor above her kutty pottu and her crimson jhumka. Ethreal would be the word to describe her now.

Ak mv: kd naa than paakren nu theriyum la thirumbi paatha tha enna vaan!

He took his phone out

Ak: oi! Paaka kooda maatiya?

Sk:😒

Ak: sari po🙄

He closed his phone pouting and turned towards the window when he noticed Sivaangi looking at him from the corner of her eyes and kept a straight face

SK mv: aiyo unmaile kochukutaaro?

Sk: hello!

She texted and Ashwin smirked looking down at the phone and left it seen

Sk: Mama😘

Ak mv: aiyo weak pointle adikiraale

He grazed his hands through his hair and looked at her who was staring back at him and winked

Ak: ipo mattum mama nu vara! En ivalo neram avoid panna?

Sk: Preethi yaaru? Neenga mattum avangala pathi sonnadhe ila

Ak: en kooda work panravanga, aama avangala epdi unaku theriyum?

Sk: romba mukiyam ponga!

Ak: ma! Sollikura alavuku avalo close la ila ma, professional ah pesipom avlo thaan..... unaku than un mama pathi theriyum la

Sk mv: hmm crct uh thaan! Intha manushanuku avlo scene la ila

Sk: apo avanga ungaluku propose pannathu?

Ak: propose ah! Ena olarra? Apdi la onnu nadakalaye...

SK mv: oru vela namma than overthink pantomo! Ela indha sakthi naala avan than yethi uttan

Sk: seri ok❤

She looked back at him and gave him a smile.

The family reached home and Ashwin left to his room to freshen up.

He came down to have his dinner and saw her missing. He looked around for a while when Rakshan nudged him

Rak: macha saapdu da! Thangam tired ah irukunu seekrame saaptu room poita

Ashwin nodded and after finishing dinner he sneaked upstairs and went to her portion.

He saw her sleeping quietly hugging a pillow tightly with her mouth half open.  He smiled looking at his child woman in front of him and caressed her hair. He corrected the AC temperature for her pulled the duvet and kissed her forehead. Sivaangi's hands involuntarily clutched his tshirt tightly and snuggled to him. His scent is something she can't ignore even in deep slumber.

Ashwin faintly heard her murmuring something and listened to it keenly only to hear her mutter amma in her sleep.

His eyes teared on how this girl is staying away from her only world, her mother for this family's sake and caressed her hair to calm her down. He waited for a while until she was in deep sleep, slowly released her fingers and left the room after shutting the curtains.

___________

Sivaangi woke up early in the morning and got ready for her office. She wore her knee length tight white skirt paired with a lavender turtle neck blouse.