Chapter 12

Sivaangi stood in the corner watching the abhishegam with her Saranya atha and perima. The goddess Durga dressed gorgeously emanated a surreal feeling inside Sivaangi that soon everything will be alright. She jerked a little when she felt a pull in her mundhi and turned to find vridhi tugging it.

A smile spread across her face as she lifted her to her hips and kissed her cheeks.

Vridhi: neenga than en mama va kalyanam pannika poringala?
She whispered in her ears making Sivaangi raise her eyebrows and looked back to see Ashwin looking at them standing along with the boys.

Sk: apdiya? UN mama ku vera ponna paathurkaanga laame.... pudichiruntha avalaye kattika sollu

She whispered back when vridhi kutty jumped down and ran to her mama

Sivaangi saw Ashwin raise his eyebrows and sighed at her and she turned back.

To be honest that fact didn't bother her much as she knew her mama is too righteous to be tagging her along and will soon let his mother know but she wanted to mess with him for a while.

She turned again to see him saying something in vridhi kutty's ears who came to her gesturing her to bend down.

Vridhi: ithukaaga than moonjiya thooki vachutu irundheengala, athella onu ila na paathukren nu sonnanga mama..... neenga sirikanumna ena venum nu ketaanga
She said cutely placing her hand on her hips tilting her head

Sivaangi saw back at Ashwin who was pouting with his hands on his Adam's apple making her look down and smile to herself.

She pinched vriddhi kutty's cheeks and whispered

Sk: unna maariye azhaga oru kutty paapa venumnu sollu

She saw her running back to him amd smirked looking at him gasp as the colors invaded his face.

He let his hands through his hair and finally saw her as Sivaangi winked at him making him blush more resting his forehead in Sakthi's shoulder making him fist his fingers gesturing like hitting him with his tongue rolled when his elder brother was too preoccupied to notice making Sivaangi chuckle.

Ashwin looked back at her and gestured like "onnu pothuma?"

And smiled back biting his lips when he saw her pointing 3 in her hands.

Sak: dei avan paadum sthuthiyai gavanithira?
He asked his brother dhruv in a low voice

Dhruv: dei sakthi! Koodiya seekrame rendu perayum ivan chithappa aakirvan pola

Rak: vidunga da! Ipo thaan en machanuke etho nalla vishayam nadakuthu nu na happy ah iruken... kandukaama irunga

____________

Sivaangi was walking around the temple when she nearly dashed on an old lady and caught her shoulders

Sk: acho! Paati paathu....