Chapter 53

I've been ill

I've been ill. Everything I consume makes it way out. Recently, it's been a problem to find meals I won't vomit on. I made an appointment with a gynecologist. I drove myself to the doctor's office. My appointment was scheduled for 11:00 am. I was informed I was pregnant by the stupid doctor.

How am I able to conceive? I am not pregnant. Ethan and I haven't had sex in a long time. I haven't had sexual relations with any of the directors of my recent films since they are aware of my impending marriage to Bucky. However, I had nothing since he engaged with his future wife.

My uncle cannot find the vehicle. He said that Bucky was driving the vehicle the last time he saw it. At the moment, I have nothing. They took both Ethan and Bucky from me. I'm now pregnant with the child of my mother's soon to be husband.

Why am I being pursued by misfortune?

I couldn't take a breath as I clenched my teeth, holding the pregnancy report. I was slamming the steering wheel. Fuck!

Will I have another opportunity to have my kid if I get an abortion? I'm already 35 years old. The change are quite slim. Wow, Bucky even has a younger wife who can bear him five children. Although I am now only capable of bearing one or two because of my impending menopause. My most recent moniker is misfortune. No, I cannot abort. I'll just state that the kid is for Bucky.

Beep!

Massaged sent through text:

Where are you, Sandra? Bucky's wedding will take place at the Barnes family home.

My life had been destroyed!

My life has been destroyed.

Instantaneously, a headache burst inside me.

Why is it necessary for him to be happy while I suffer? We shall all have to suffer in unison. At the very least, for the next nine months, I'll make a point of staying at his residence. If I am late, I will force his wife to leave.

Sandra grabbed her phone and summoned the reporters to accompany her to the Barnes family residence.

Arriving at the location, I called out his name, "Mr Bucky Barnes, you abandoned me when I was pregnant and now you're here for a secret wedding. How brazen can you be?"

I have to credit my acting abilities for this idiot's silence, which can only show he has forgotten what occurred that night. At the time, I was one step ahead of him. Everything was believable because of my acting abilities. Regrettably, because of my tardiness, they will not get a honeymoon. Bucky was hurling daggers at me. As if I care. What counts is that I would temporarily live with him. He and his wife will never know tranquillity.

 He and his wife will never know tranquillity