Chapter 57

"Aaaah!"

"Aaaah!"

Why can't I get one fucken thing right? Why? Is my life coming to an end? What exactly is this?

"Crash! Crash!" She screams, shattering every glass in the kitchen.

"What on earth is wrong with you, young lady?" Mrs Williams dashed to the kitchen.

She smirked mockingly. After that, she licked her lips.

"Can you tell me where your soon to be husband is?"

"Did you and your father quarrel, Sandra?

Sandra burst out laughing hysterically that Mrs Williams dreaded for her lungs. Simultaneously, she was perplexed.

"Did you call him my father? Oh, right, my, new father? Where is he?" She said, smiling. "I need his assistance." She licked her lips seductively. Mrs Williams didn't notice shit.

"He established a new office here. Take this is his address."

"I appreciate it, mum."

Sandra went to the specified place and saw Lucas absorbed in some paperwork. She pushed the door shut behind her and sat on Lucas's office desk. Lucas was taken aback to see her. However, he was unable to intervene, since she was his soon to be daughter. Lucas's face was now staring at Sandra's sensitive region as Sandra twirled on top of the table. Lucas took a deep gulp. His adem's apple bobbed.

"Kid, what do you think you're doing?"

"Are you calling me a child? You slept with this child, and you are still sleeping with me, so please do not refer to me as a child, I am your equal."

Lucas couldn't believe what he was seeing. While she was lovely, she was also a demon. She's been blackmailing him into fucking her since the day he unintentionally drugged her. And she's threatened to tell her mother if he doesn't. Lucas decided to nog marry the mother and tell the women what daughter had been doing and ask them both to leave him alone. He intended to quit the nation as a result of this, but he got an anonymous phone call offering him assistance with the matter.

The man swallowed hard as he spoke to the girl, his gaze fixed on her genitalia. He was hard. Which Sandra erroneously interrupted as enthusiasm.

"Sandra, what do you want from me? Aren't you fed up with blackmailing me? You pleaded with me to spend the night with you. You leaned on top of my cock first, remember? But now that you've discovered I'm marrying your mother, I'm obligated to fuck You anytime you want. What kind of child are you? That night, I taped you. Do you remember the night you desired that I fuck you? I would not have done so had I known you were her kid. Additionally, I informed you that I was old enough to be your father. Why are you wreaking havoc on my life?

"Rescind your engagement to my mother. I'd want to be with you. Every day, I wish I could fuck you delectable cock. Lucas, I love you. I hate seeing you play the loving husband to my mother. I want to be your wife and fuck your cock everyday." Lucas couldn't believe the guts of the girl in front of him.