Chapter 10: confronting Bucky

Grandma Falicia's POV

A young women crashed into me as I was departing my check up with doctor Abbott. No one dared to challenge me. I didn't respond straight away for some reason, which is unusual for me. My gaze was drawn to the child who was bawling. Bucky, my grandson, looked just like the boy. He was like a mini Bucky.

Is it possible that Bucky has a son that I am unaware of?

I've been pleading with him and Sandra to start a family. I urged Bucky to propose to that girl the first year he met her, but he refused to commit. I'm not sure why he decided to propose now.

What if that small boy is his child?

After all these years, why hasn't he informed me he already had a son?

How is it possible?

That birthmark it is passed down through the Barnes family. My grandson will have to explain himself a bunch. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. He was to fast to pick up the phone, so I requested him to stop by my house, but said he was already there, and the helper informed him that I had gone to the hospital. We arrived at my house 15 minutes, and Bucky was there with his fiancé Sandra. I greeted Sandra and called Bucky to my study.

"How come you didn't tell me you already have a son?"

"Grandma, what do you mean?" How could I have a son and keep it a secret from you?

"Is that even possible?"

"Today at the hospital, I met a boy." The boy came in with his mother terrified. Just like you, he's also allergic to brinjals and chickpeas." Bucky burst out laughing.

"Grandma, just because a boy has the same allergies as mine, doesn't mean he's mine come on."

"Put an end to it and tell me the truth." How can a boy who looks just like you, has the same birthmark as you, and shares your allergies? Bucky, how can you explain that?

"I'm not sure, but I'm very sure I don't have a son."

"Are you sure about that, because I'm 100% certain that boy is a Barnes."

"I'm sure you'll be the first to know if I have a son, grandma."

"If you say so, I'm not sure why I'm so attracted to that boy." He'll be here next weekend, in any case. I requested that his mother bring him. You are welcome to come over and see for yourself. I've never been more puzzled in my life as after facing Bucky. How come that child looks like a Barnes if he claims it's not his son? Anyway, it may just be a coincidence, but something about that kid makes me want to get closer to him. We'll see as time passes, but I'm definitely not letting go of this.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd