Chapter 31

She was aware that Bucky's sentiments for her had shifted a long time ago, and that they had previously had reciprocal affections

She was aware that Bucky's sentiments for her had shifted a long time ago, and that they had previously had reciprocal affections. Even though he despised being questioned from the start of the relationship, she knew she shouldn't because he would embarrass her and tell her, "only Mrs Barnes may ask me questions." Sandra was become agitated, but she knew she had to find out who was having an affair with her fiancé. The men don't touch her or show any interest in her sentiments. She stole his phone and attempted but failed to unlock it. Return your phone to its original position.

How can I find out who Bucky is having affairs with? Is it possible that the mother of the child is to blame? I assumed I didn't have to be concerned about her. Should I be concerned? Who is the mother of his child? Who would dare to challenge de Sandra Williams? Take a look at me, men, expect one, now before me. She is irritated by the prospect of Bucky not falling head over heels for her. She knew Bucky was still inside, and this time he didn't even chase her or humiliated her for breaching his privacy. She peeked at the bathroom door, and Bucky emerged, all suited up.

"Excuse me, but I need to check on the status of the menu shooting." He was on his way out when Sandra's remarks sprang out of her lips without her realizing it.

"Where did you sleep last night?" Sandra froze on the spot, feeling as if she was going to be strangled , and he didn't answer, instead of making a death stare and storming out. She grabbed one of the glasses and crushed it on the floor. "That pompous jerk." She pulled out her phone and dialed the hotel manager's number.

"Get me last night's surveillance footage."

"Can you tell me who this is?" The manager of the hotel inquired.

"The fiancé of Mr Barnes." She replied in an irritable tone.

"Miss Williams, Mr Barnes should have informed you that the CCTV camera installation crew will arrive on Saturday," Mr Barnes said. Because the hotel hasn't open yet, we don't have any cameras yet." Out of frustration, she yelled and crushed her phone on the ground. That old knucklehead refused to speak to me. Is she familiar with Xander's biological mother? After all, I may as well be kind to her. She knew all there was to know about me, yet she didn't say anything to her grandson. So, this time, I'll be courteous and find out who the boy's mother is. Maybe I should forget about meeting the old devil and phone my mom instead. Sandra couldn't wait for the phone to stop ringing.

The person on the other end of the phone line said, "hello."

"Mom, I need your assistance, I can't talk on the phone since I'm on my way home."

"Okay, kid, I'll be waiting."

Do i really want another child with Bucky Barnes? No, Bucky and I are strangers to one another

Do i really want another child with Bucky Barnes? No, Bucky and I are strangers to one another. I would be irresponsible if I had another child with him. Though I doubt I will get pregnant, I am still trying to improve myself. I am not bringing another kid with him. Gabriella hurried outside in preparation for her photoshoot. She entered a drugstore and purchased a morning after pill and a bottle of water. Bucky plucked the tablets from Gabriella as she was ready to consume. "How in the world, did you follow me?" What the fuck are you doing, Bucky?

"What do you think you are doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? Do you want me to become pregnant yet again?" Are you serious?

"Do you intend to murmur my child, Gabriella?" is that what you want to accomplish?

I would not have gotten pregnant that year if I had known about the pill, so leave me alone." She took the pill from Bucky and gulped it.

"You and I need to talk, and I will not tolerate this behavior Mrs Barnes. We'll discuss it tonight." Bucky got into his car and drove away.

I believe I responded inappropriate to her, but way is she taking those pills? Is she suggesting that I am incapable of caring for our child? Is she untrustworthy of me? Is she acting this way because of Xavier? Gabriella still doesn't trust me

I believe I responded inappropriate to her, but way is she taking those pills? Is she suggesting that I am incapable of caring for our child? Is she untrustworthy of me? Is she acting this way because of Xavier? Gabriella still doesn't trust me. Why did she sleep with me? I was enraged, but I needed another person's perspective. I raised my gaze to my driver. "John, is it an abortion if a women takes a morning after pill after sleeping with her boyfriend?"

"No, sir, it is not yet a baby, and there is no way knowing is she was pregnant." He was left dumbfounded by his driver's words.

"Alright, drive."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd