Chapter 9

'Nah, were best friends and plus kara is straight right she wouldn't like me like that way right?'

  Maybe I do have feelings for Lena! Kara thought while Lena was laughing at the movie, I seemingly forgot the name of, since she sat on my lap. "Kara are you okay you look like a tomato" Lena said moving her hand to Kara's forehead which was scorching to the touch.

"Huh, no I'm fine Lena really I was just thinking that's all" Kara exclaims awkwardly while Lena is looking very worried at her temperature. "Kara I don't think so maybe I should make you a soup?" Lena says as she gets ready to get Kara soup. "No! Lena I'm fine really look" Kara says as she gets up and does a HANDSTAND IN FRONT OF LENA. 

  "Oh my god Kara I didn't know you were that strong !" Lena exclaimed with wide eyes watching her walk around the room still doing a handstand. "Kara please stop doing a handstand in my living room"...even though I would love to get picked up with those strong arms... Lena thought as she watched amused. Kara gets up from her handstand and sits back in the couch with Lena with a small smile. "I can do more if you want I can do push ups and pull ups you name it".

  Kara said as she laid her head in Lena's lap. Lena just stares in awe with every thing that came off of her lips. Kara gets an idea since she saw the way, Lena was staring with a starved look and there is no thought about it Lena likes her back. "You wanna see how strong I really am?" Kara says as she wiggles her eyebrows and gets up off the couch.

  "No it's alright Kara I know your fine...now..." Lena says as she looks up to see Kara taking off her shirt to show her how strong she is and god kara is so Buff and her forearms are big. Who new she was hiding all of that under those cardigan's. Kara turns her head a little and smirks a bit a Lena's reaction to her taking her shirt off. "Lena can you stand up for me?" Kara ask a dazed Lena who is still gawking at Kara in her sports bra.

  "Yeah of course Kara anything!" Lena says standing in front of Kara. Lena watches Kara pick her up like she weighed nothing but a feather. Lena gasps at Kara's strength..god she's so strong and she's picking me up in her strong arms.. I wonder if we ever get farther then this maybe she can sla- Lena shakes her head from the thoughts that consumed her mind about Kara.

  Kara watches Lena shake her head which she thought was adorable. "Kara put me down okay I know how strong you are." Lena says as she squeezes her bicep and Kara hears her heart beat accelerate.  Kara sets her down on the couch and scratches the back of her neck. "Well what can I say?" Kara goes back to her awkward dorky self as she blushes at the way.

  Lena was scanning her from her neck to her stomach as she puts her shirt on. Lena pats the space by her and Kara sits down again and they sit in comfortable silence watching the end credits of a movie. "Oh my god Kara I got Distracted by you and your muscles." Lena said with a pout on her face. Kara coos as she takes Lena in her arms so they're cuddling her back to Kara's front. Kara whispers in her ear "I can make it up to you Lena" Lena shivers visibly at how close she was to her ear. 

  "With a massage it's called your pleasure points it was one of the first book I read when I got to ear- the Danvers!". Lena shook her head knowingly 'to earth and that she's supergirl yes'. "Sure Kara I am a CEO with tension from working so much" Lena shrugs not thinking anything of it. Kara smirks knowingly and gets on her knees in front of Lena.   

  Now something about this should have given her alarms but she let Kara keep going and she took off her socks and started massaging her feet. Lena hums in pleasure at getting a massage and she opens her mouth to praise her and then Kara pressed into the middle of her foot. "Kara you're so good at thi- AHHHH GOD" Lena sees light and shakes all over and she feels how damp her underwear is she looks up at Kara to see her eyes dark as night watching her have an ORGASM on her couch....

GUESSS WHAT!! IM BACKKKK,BETTER, AND MORE GAYYYY. I had my gf read it and it took me months because I like reassurance from her. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER AND YES I DID A CLIFFHANGER🙂.... Don't kill me. As always VOTE AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MY POTSTICKER PUPPIES 💕