Chapter 5

When the door was closed I went to the balcony and saw her and Clark talking but they went their separate ways. I watched as she disappeared through two buildings.

~Time skip~

I was in the middle of my work of course. Then suddenly, two men with ski masks comes into my office with guns. I froze in fear as the other pushed me into the wall as, I felt pain in my shoulder I screamed in pain.

One has a gun pointed at me and the color of red and blue caught my eye. In her suit with the big "S" on her chest is Supergirl stalking her way to us. She puts her hands on her hips in her 'signature pose'. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" she said with confidence.

She stood there in her skintight suit that made her toned muscles flex... Wait Lena stop your gay is showing. "Well look who finally stopped by" he said "Let her go"she growled which made me shiver from head to toe at her dominance."it's the bosses orders and plus we get to kill two birds and one stone". He grinned menacingly at me and pointing his gun at her.

He started shooting at her but all the bullets ricochet off of her. She super speed up to him and punched him which made him fly to the wall and fell to the ground with a thud.

The other ran to her while she was distracted with the other goon. He punched her in the jaw but didn't seem fazed by the hit and he pulled his hand back in pain "Fuck!" he exclaimed holding his hand in pain.

I looked at her and seen that she was know holding the man by his neck and the other in her right hand, she knocked them out by smashing there heads together. She dropped the two unconscious goons.

She turned to me and had a small smile. "Are you okay Ms. Luthor?" she asked know with worry laced in her tone. "yes.. Um thank you, Supergirl" I said as she helped me up to my feet. "It's no problem Ms. -" "Lena" I said she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"It's Lena,call me Lena Supergirl" "okay Lena, I was just doing my job"she said in a playful tone I chuckled at her playful antics then, her expression turned serious "Do you know who or why they were trying to kill you?" she asked, I knew exactly who "It's Lillian, she's sending her goons to try and kill me because I don't want to join Cadmus" she took a sharp intake of breath.

"Supergirl, what's wrong?" she was looking over my shoulder with so much rage and hate. I turned to see what she was looking at to see what will make the girl of steel have that look in her eyes. "Hello, Lena" I heard the person say in a cold tone....

Hey guys sorry for the wait I was being lazy to be honest but here's another chapter and comment and vote. Have a good day my potsticker puppies ❤😍😊