Chapter 8

You guys should totally subscribe to Niki Sky she is really funny when it comes to supercorp scenes😘.

Kara is now in a elevator going up to lena's penthouse for lunch. 'Ding' the elevator doors open to a quiet hallway. She listens to lena's heart beat to her door, she takes a deep breath 'oKay kara what ever you do dont think inappropriate thoughts about Lena no matter how hot she is', she takes a deep breath and knocks on her door lena's heart stutters a little then she makes her way to the door.

The door opens and standing there is a Lena Luthor with no makeup,sweatpants, a grey crewneck shirt, messy bun on top of her head, and thick black rimmed glasses on top of her cute nose.

Oh god! Asdhheehjssegs!!!

" I um.. hi Lena you look... comfortable" Kara takes a pause and looks at lena again only for her eyes to land on lena's cleavage. Lena's chuckle brings her out of her stupor, kara looks up at lena to see her mouth moving and quickly shakes her head to get rid of those mental pictures of slamming lena against the wall.

"Oh sorry, kara i was so caught up in work i ended up dozing off i can get ready if you wan-" kara cuts her off "No its fine lena you stay here and get situated on that couch and pick something to watch, while i go and get some take out and we can have our lunch here sounds good?" Lena seemed hesitant but nods with a little smile on her face.

Kara comes back with the take out liked promised but she came back with sweatpants and a faded blue t-shirt on.

"Come sit kara" Lena pats the space beside her on the couch. Kara sits beside lena then they start eating while watching a show that appears to have a look alike lena as a sorceress or witch.

"But she doesn't even look like me" Lena says pouting at kara who was looking at her with amusement. "Yes you do and you know you do" Kara says playfully poking her in the stomach.

Lena's pout turns into a smirk. "Oh really, if i were to turn evil would you think im way hotter as a villain" she says as she playfully straddles kara's lap and looks into kara's sapphire blue eyes with a look of mischief.

Kara was internally having a heart attack no a GAY HEART ATTACK!?!

All sexual thoughts came up to the surface of kara's mind she felt like she was ready to burst. The blood had rushed to her cheeks and chest. She could only say what came to mind since lena was looking at her expectantly.

"Um...yes im mean no oh rao im sorry lena i dont think your hotter as a villain i think your actually hotter as a hero too i actually think you're stunn-" Kara was interrupted by lena laughing loudly at her fast and completely embarrassing rambling.

Lena slowly gets off of kara's lap she stops laughing after a few minutes.

"Im sorry darling, its just your face when i asked you" Kara was looking dumbfounded when lena was laughing at her.

Kara pouts at lena "It wasn't funny" Kara says sounding like a 4 year old that just got there candy taken. Lena looks up in amusement at kara pouting.

'She's so cute when she pouts' Lena thinks internally. She could pass as a golden retriever if she were a puppy or dog.

Looking at Kara again to see her looking at her to see that her blue eyes had visibly darken then kara's eyes raked to her lips to her breast. Lena raises an eyebrow at that is kara checking her out.

'Nah, were bestfriends and plus kara is straight right she wouldn't like me like that way right?'

Heyo um... please dont kill me i have been busy with school and then we have to do test so... I've been busy but i GOT A GIRLFRIEND IKR!!! Yall probably dont want to know that anyways so i just put that out there. I'll see you in the next chapter Potsticker puppies😝🌈