Chapter 4

Lena's POV~

I was in my office looking out of my window when, I got a call from my secretary Jess telling me Clark was here. I told her to send him in.

I signed. Then I hear the door behind me open "Clark Kent, what brings you here?". " I came to ask a question" he said, I turned around my eyes caught a beautiful blonde looking me up and down.

She had the most beautiful blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, a stunning body, and she had this little scar above her eyebrow it was cute. I had to know this blonde beauty's name.

I got up and she was an inch taller than me, I extended my hand to her "Hi I'm Lena Luthor CEO of L-Corp and you are?" I asked. She took my hand and I felt warmness take over my body when our hands met.

"Kara, Kara Danvers" she said in a cute voice. She lets go and I feel a little sad at the lost of her hand. I looked at Clark "I bet your here because of my mother right?" I asked annoyed going back behind my desk.

"Yes, we came to ask about the explosion that happened downtown and we would like to know if you know about it- I cut him off "I don't know everything that is going on with Lillian, but I have a flash drive that all I have".

I went to my cabinet to get it and I turned around to see her looking at my butt, i smirked then she looks up too see my face. She looked flustered and turned her head the other way, she looked at me again.

Her eyes were like an ocean I wanted to dive into them then. I broke eye contact and gave Clark the flash drive. "At least we have our superheros Supergirl and Superman." I said looking at Kara.

"Who do you like better Supergirl or Superman?" she asked with a questionable look. I think Supergirl because she looks so sexy with her suit that show her muscles and her long flowing blonde hair.

"Super... Girl I like Supergirl better I like Superman but Supergirl" she looked at me with amusement "May I ask why" I asked "Nothing, I was just asking" she said.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. I saw something change in her eyes they have darkened a little and I recognized that it was a look of lust, but I was gone as soon as it was there. I shake their hands and they started walking towards the door.

"Nice meeting you Ms. Luthor"she said walking behind clark. "Please call me Lena Ms. Luthor makes me feel old and wrinkly". When she made her way to the door, I can't take my eyes off of her butt when she walks out.

Hey guys I hope you like it voted or comment to let me know if I can continue that's all and I will see you next time my little potsticker puppies❤😍