Chapter 2

~Kara's POV~

My hands made it to her warm soft ones and then i let go as quick, but I got a little sad when our hands lost contact.

"I bet you're here,because of my mother right?" She said going back behind her desk. "Yes, we came to ask about the explosion that happened downtown" Kal said.

"And we would like to know if you know about it or- she cut him off. "I don't know everything that is going on with my mother, but I have a flash drive that's all I have" she said walking to the cabinet.

I couldn't stop myself from looking at her behind then she turns around, and I meet her face  and she was smirking. I can feel my cheeks burning and I look away to make sure, I wasn't blushing anymore.

Then looked again to see her staring and my blue eyes met her emerald green ones,and I don't know how long we were standing there ,but it was longer than a minute.

Then she broke eye contact ,and looked at Kal and started to walk to him and gave him the flash drive. "At least we can always count on the supers to save the day" she said with a small smile looking at me, she shook kal's hand and she shook mines.

I just had to really ask her this "Who do you like better Supergirl or Superman?" She looked confused and then she said "Super...girl I like Supergirl better, I like Superman but Supergirl" she said assuring it "May I ask why?" She asked questionably "Nothing, I was just asking" She raised her eyebrow and smirked.

That made me feel warm and made me weak ,but I recovered quickly. "Nice meeting you Ms. Luthor ". "Please, call me Lena ms. luthor makes me feel old"She said smiling. "I hope this is not the last time we meet, Ms. Danvers " she said smiling. "I hope not either".

I was walking out and took one look back ,and I'm pretty sure she was checking me out from behind but I think it was my imagination.

This is my second chapter hope you guys liked it. Like and comment if you want me to keep going, until next time my Little potsticker puppies 🌈💙