CHAPTER 3

Teegan's POV

"Ugh!!" I scream out in frustration. Today was my first day at Tidal Wave High and I was about to cut off all my hair at this point.

I had decided last night what I was going to wear. I choose a blue skater skirt, a crop top that had BOSS on it, my black booties, and a gold chain. I wore my favorite perfume PINK, and topped it off my MAC pink lipstick and some mascara. Once I was done with that I tackled my hair. I decided that I was just gonna put it all in a bun and call it a day.

Once I was done, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. When I got down their everybody, who went to school that is, was down there including Mariana who was cooking breakfast.

"OMG you look so cute!" Yelled Miyah. Her and Addison were also over here. They rode to school along with Sergio and Luz.

"Here is your breakfast." Mariana says as a sit down next to Sergio. "Eat up. You wanna have all the energy you can for your first day a school." She sits down a plate of eggs, sausage, and pancakes.

"Soo Teegan are you ready for your first day of school?" Asks Addison.

"Umm yeah I think so. Luz and Sergio talk about it in a good way. And I honestly think that any school can be better than my old school."

"What was wrong with your old school?"

"There was just a lot of ignorant people there. Nobody was really entitled to their own opinion."

"Well hopefully you like our school."

************************************************************

Sergio is the one who drives us to school. He drives the red Camaro. Luz drives the blue mustang but doesn't like to drive to school. The school itself is amazing. First of all it has a beach side view. And second of all the boys here were really cute.

When we get to school Luz goes to find Pablo and Miyah and Addison go to the lunchroom. Sergio gets me my schedule and shows me around the school. Me and him had 2nd, 4th, and 7th period together.
My schedule was as followed:
1.Study hall
2.P.E.
3.chemistry
_lunch_
4.advanced algebra
5.early childhood
6.Lit.
7.American Government

"Do you think you got it from here?" He ask me.

"Yeah I think I got it." I say.

"Well okay ill see you next period and at lunch. Have a good first day."

"Okay Serg, I will."
____________________________________

Walking into study hall I didn't know what to do. I mean this was the only class I have that we didn't have at my old school. What could you truly do in study hall. What they do in them vines.
After introducing myself to the teacher, she tells me to just find an empty seat to sit in. The only empty seat is beside this really cute black boy. Oh fun.

Sitting down in my desk I take out my binder to organize it now that I know my classes. As I was getting my stuff situated, I couldn't help but notice the fact that somebody was watching me. Discreetly, I glance out of the corner of my eye. To both my surprise and wonder, its the cute boy sitting beside me.

Going back to organizing my binder I suddenly here the scraping of a desk against the floor. Knowing it is the cute boy beside me, I try to ignore him. But apparently that is not what he wants.

"This morning when I woke up, I did not believe my day was going to be this fortunate. I mean Monday's are always such a drag, but I feel like today is going to be a good day." He says finally talking to me.