CHAPTER 18

°Hello my beauties. This is a special chapter for you. I'm am gonna try my best to make it really really good. I hope you like it. Please if you can play the song when it pops up. Enjoy!°

Teegan's POV

I was tired of being stressed. Ever since Nia to told me about my parents I have been. And I hated it. She told me all of that information over a month ago and I was still paranoid.

But today I was gonna stop that. I had something very special planned for Manny tonight and me being freaked out wasn't the best thing. Every since he asked me to be his girlfriend he's took me of two more dates. But the hospital he works at was cut short of workers so he had to volunteer more often. He comes home stressed out all the time and we don't get to spend as much time together. I was gonna change that today.

Once he got off around four o'clock, I was going to run him a hot bath. Once his bath was done, I would give him a soothing massage and a little extra.

He needed to relax and I had the perfect plan.

"So how are you plans coming along so far?" Mariana asks me as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good." I answer blushing slightly. When I first came up with the plan for Manny relaxation day, Mari told me the best way was to give him his on private show.

After accepting the idea she took me to some of the classes to learn how to do a special dance. Once I learned my dance, she bought me some white lingerie and blue red bottoms.

"Well you know he'll be off soon, maybe it's time for you to get dressed Yeah." she suggests.

Shaking my head yes, first I run into his room to find one of his shirts. I needed one long enough to hide my outfit completely. Once I found a shirt, I ran into my room took a shower and then dressed in my lingerie.

Once the outfit was on I slipped on Manny's shirt, buttoning it all the way up to the top. Sticking my feet into my shoes and putting my hair in a high pony, I go into Manny's room and wait for him to arrive. The whole time I'm nervous as hell. I have no idea have this night is going to end and I don't know if I'm prepared.
...

Manny's POV

Once I got home all I wanted to do was sleep. I went in at eight this morning and only having a ten minute break, I was butt tired. And knowing that everybody was gone except Teegs made me happy.

Walking into my room I see Teegan sitting on my bed. She wearing one of my shirts and my thoughts instantly go to the gutter. Seeing her in my clothes always turn me on.

"Hey baby." She says as she gets up to hug me. My eyes instantly go to her thighs and I was no longer sleepy, she was sporting a pair of heels along with my shirt and I knew something was up. What it was I was happy to find out.

"Hey." I say as I lean down to kiss her. "What you doing in here?" I ask as she pulls me into the bathroom.

"I set up a hot bath for you. Today I'm your personal masseuse. So strip, and step into the tub and call me when your done." she tells me as she winks and walks out of the room.

Stripping I step into the water and is immediately soothed. The water is the perfect temperature. I call Teegan back in the bathroom. She grabs some massage lotion off the sink before taking a seat beside me.

"Relax baby." she says starts to massage my shoulders.

Her soft hands mixing with the sensation of water and lotion had me holding back moans. The feeling was amazing.

"How does that feel baby?" She whispers in my ear, he minty breath raking over my ear. Before pulling back she bites my earlier, which happens to be one of my many 'spots'.