Chapter 14

Teegan's POV

It's been two weeks since Sergio had his episode. It's also been a week since Malik say saw him being all suspicious. I haven't told anybody about what Malik saw, but I was keeping a clear eye on Serg. Something told me that I could no longer trust him. The question is though, what is possessing him yo go over the edge?

A lot has happened in these two weeks. School ended, ending our junior year. My mom and dad called again, telling me that it wouldn't be anytime soon for me to come home. I has mixed feelings about that. I mean, I mix them like crazy, but I've just made so much history here in Miami that I don't know how I'm gonna leave. Or even if I want to leave.

I made best friends and have even feel into a deep like with someone.

Manny and I hadn't made it official yet. Hell we haven't even had a date together. But with the way that we acted towards each other you would think that we were a couple.

The secret thing didn't last long. Sergio confessed to eavesdropping and that he knew everything. So there was no reason to honestly hide what ever we have together. What ever it is I liked it.

Currently at the moment I was watching Manny dance At his competition.

I know that I never talk about this, but Manny works at the hospital part time. The men and women that he work with formed a dance crew to help raise money for whatever they needed.

Manny was a really good dancer, and the group wasn't half bad. They were dancing to 'Fetty Wap's My Way' doing a break dance routine.

The only thing that I didn't like about this was that Tatiana also worked here. Which meant that she got the chance to be around Manny all the time. And as of right now she was trying her hardest to grind and rub up on him. It was really pathetic if you ask me.
...

Once the routine was over, I waited for Juan by the door as he said goodbye to all his coworkers.

"Hey beautiful." He says as he stops in front of me. Sweat running down his face and a smirk on his cute face.

"Hello handsome. You were very good out there shaking what ya mama gave ya."

"Haha you cute. So umm I got a question to ask you mami." he says all of a nervous.

"Shout." I say as we walk to his car.

Stopping me he turns me so that I'm facing him. "So I was wondering if you'd like you to go on a date with me?"

Smiling I shake my head yes before pulling him into a hug. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

He sighs in relief before we start to walking to his car again.

"Wooh am I glad you said yes. So I want you to head home and get ready. Of course I'll drop you off first. Luz, Mariana, and Miyah are waiting to dress you. I'll be at Jose Carlos's house getting ready. I'll be back around 8:30 yo pick up do you pretty little ass better be ready."

He tells me as we pull up to the house.

"Okay." is all I say because I'm so giddy. He has everything planned out and I can't wait to go on this date with him.
.......
New chapter posted. Another will be posted tomorrow.