Chapter 27- Epilogue

Ten years later-family

Teegan's POV

"Manny baby can you get Meelah dressed while I finish packing this for Sergio?" I ask Manny.

"Sure baby." he says before kissing me on my lips. It's been ten years since we got married and life couldn't be any better.

We both had great jobs. I was a second grade teacher while Manny was a firefighter.

We lived in Southern in Miami. Since we both had great jobs, we we're able to buy a big house and our dreams vehicles. Both of us had trucks. I drive a blue FJ Cruiser and he drives a BLACK Range Rover. Our house is ten bedrooms and five bathrooms.

Luis and Zya are now eleven years old. And gosh have they gotten tall. Three years after they were born I gave birth to our third child Manuel. He is now eight. From there I was popping babies out left and right. In all we have seven kids. I know dang that's a lot, but we both wanted a big family so yeah. Kameelah was six years old, Juan was five, Sergio was three, and our baby and last of the bunch Madison had just turned one years old. The reason we named are last boy Sergio was because he looked so much like him and it was our way of honoring him.

"All done baby." Manny says walking out Meelah behind him. All of the girls were daddy's girls and all the boys mama boys. It was crazy.

"Okay well then were all ready." today we were having a family day out since we weren't spending much time together recently.

"So boys in your and girls in mine?" he asks.

I shake my head yes as we load the trucks.

Once we arrive at the park, all the kids beside Madison run to play. The thing I loved about my family was we were all well rounded. All The kids got along and Luis, Zya, and Manuel were all so protective of their younger siblings. It was so cute.

"What you thinking about baby?" Manny asks me as he raps his arms around my waist.

"Just are family." I reply as I smile up at him.

"Yeah are family." he says smiling At me. Madison starts fussing and smiling like she knows what were talking about.

Once the food was ready, everyone came to the table to ea. We said Grace and talked about or lives. For my kids to be so young they really did have busy lives.

As they talk I just look and listen to what everyone is saying. I can't help but think that I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I have an amazing husband who I love like crazy, a great job, living in an amazing house and driving the best vehicles, and to top it off I have seven kids to go to home to. Life couldn't be any better. I honestly couldn't ask for a better life. For that I am thankful.
.............................................................
That's the end of Love Me Harder. Thanks to everyone for the likes, and comments you have graced me with. And thanks for taking time out of your schedules to read my book.

If you can please check out my other books that I am writing. Thanks.
Love, Kaliah Monique