CHAPTER 7

*Picture of Nia Smalls*

Teegan's POV

My feelings were all conflicted from my two encounters with the Gutiérrez brothers. From the sexual dancing with Juan Manuel and the kiss the Sergio planted on me I honestly didn't know what to do. I mean did the way things happened mean that both nous liked me? Or am I just over thinking everything?

My thoughts were so conflicted that I called my best friend Nia from back home. She was the only one that could help me with my situation.

"Hello." She answers the phone.

"Niaaaaaaaaaaaaa." I whine into the phone. "I need some counseling."

"What boy got your heart all fluttered munchin?" She asks me.

I knew she would understand my whiny voice.

"There's two maybe even three." I answer truthfully. Malik was somewhat still in the picture.

"Damn babygirl what kinda of power you got on you."

"Haha very funny."

"I'm just kidding Munchin. Oh and your in luck. I have to fly down to Miami for a week next week. So I can come visit you and help you with you situation. Because this sounds like a face to face conversation. And I have something to tell you also." She rambles on.

"Yayy your really coming  to see me?"

"Yea I am. I'll see you in two days. I gotta go. Be thinking about all you want to tell me. Love ya."

"Love ya too. Bye."

In two days my best friend of all time will be here and ill be able to get all this off my chest.
>>>>>>>>>>
Two days later
"Munchin!" She screams as Mariana let's her into the house.

"Niaaaaaaaa!" I scream back at her running to give hee a hug. We embrace in a bone breaking hug.

When we finish hugging I introduce her to everyone (catching her smiling a little to hard at Manny) and drag her stairs.

"Damn its some fine ass boys down here."

"Lol girl you stupid." I say

"So are any of those boys they ones that got your heart constricted?"

"Two of them are. Juan Manuel and Sergio. Brothers." I tell her. Her eyes get big at the word brothers.

"Brothers, well Damn girl tell me everything."

"Well first there's Sergio. Me and him clicked the first day I got here. He was just so sweet and nice to me. Then Saturday when we got back from clubing I went downstairs to get a drink of water. When I turned around he was behind me. He told me not to fall for him and then he kissed me. My feelings for him were already flicted and then him kissing me made them so much more."

"Wow he kissed you out of nowhere?"

"Yeah I didn't even know he was there. And to make it worst he just walked away after it happened."

"What?! Just walked away. Like a little fuck boy?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"On to the next one then."

"Girl."

"Next one."

"Okay well then there's Juan Manuel. He became like my trustee. Whenever I needed to talk to someone he was always there for me. We kinda just clicked. At first though he scared the hell out of me. He was so intimidating. But in pretty sure I had a crush on him at that time. And then the club happened. I took him out on the dance floor and then got heated."

"Yall made out girl!!"

"No no. But I did turn him on by my dancing." I say sheepishly.

"What!?!?!?!" You did what?"

"You heard me do not make me repeat it."

"Okay okay but I was not expecting you to say that. That's so crazy."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that he is my biggest crush.

"Okay and this last boy."

"Malik. He's a boy from school. He's a total class clown and keeps me laughing all the time. He was very first friend in school that I made on my own. He's also very good looking. But honestly I never really have the feelings for him that I have for the other two. I think that if came down to it I wouldn't want to be his girlfriend."

"So this I what I gathered girl. You like like Juan Manuel. You like Sergio and Malik but not as much as you do Juan. But out of Malik and Sergio you like Sergio the most. Your confused on all of your feelings for all of the boys though. This is what I think you should do. Let the boys show their true feelings for you. The one that shows you the most love is obviously the one for you. And another thing is that you have to think about all of your lives. What if one of the guys does like you. Relationships can be tricky. Munchin I don't want you to fall in love down here and then have to pick up and go back home."

Does words hit right on the head.

"Girl you have been around Jamal for to long.  But the words that you speak are really good. You gave me some good stuff to think about."
*********************************

"So what did you have to tell me?" I ask Nia remembering our phone conversation. 

"Oooh yahhhh. It's kinda about my relationship back home."

"You're in a relationship girl?!?!?!"

"Yeah I kinda am but I need you to tell me something."

"Sooo who's the lucky guy."

She was looking skeptical line she was afraid that I would judge her or something.

"Well the lucky guy is Jamal."

"JAMAL!!!!! Crazy Jamal that you acted like you hated. Girl I knew this was gonna happen.  I'm so happy for you." I say to here pulling her into a hug.

"That's all I need to hear you say." She said hugging me back.

For the rest of the night we talked about how it happened and if she was happy with him. Happy didn't even describe the way she felt she told me. After that I called up all the other girls and we had a girls day. Me introducing Nia to all my new friends.
_______________________________________
New chapter. I've been having major writers block with this book. Sorry this chapter is so terrible. Hopefully the book will get better.
Thanks.