Chapter 11

Picture of Sebastian Ramirez

This is the conversation between Manny and Tatiana.
...........

Manny's POV

"You called me baby." Tatiana says as she sits on my bed.

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you about what you said to Teegan last night."

"Oh did that crybaby really tell you what I said. I was just playing with her. Buts it's true Juan you always know who to come back to me. We broke up over six months ago and still you want me."

"No you see that's where your wrong. I don't want you. I just liked the fun that we had in bed. That's all you ever we're good for. And I think that it's better for us to stop doing this anyways."

"Oh Juan you're so stupid." She says as she pulls her shirt over head revealing that she's not wearing a bra.

"You know that you can't let all of this go. And especially not for a virgin teenager who doesn't know anything about sex." She says this time as she places my hands on her breast. On instinct I grip like I would do on By normal day.

"See Manny." She says and I know that she's making fun of Teegan. "You want me. I feel that bulge in your pants." She says as she slowly starts to grind on me. I bite lip trying to fight off the feelings that she was giving me.

"I give you something that no other girl can give you." She says as she starts to suck on my neck speeding up her movements on my lap.

It took all my willpower to to stop Tatiana but I finally did.

"Our you sure that you to end all of this for Teegan. She probably doesn't even know what she wants from a guy of how to give a guy pleasure.

"Get dressed Tatiana. I don't only want a girl that can give me pleasure. I also want a girl who can make me happy. A girl that I can take out and not be ashamed of because she flirty with every guy who passes by her. And that's Teegs so I'm sorry that you can't understand this, but j need you to stop trying to seduce me. We are over Tatiana. And this time I'm foreal."

"Whatever you say Manny." She says as puts her shirt on and climbs off of my lap. "But remember my words, ' you do know where you come from and always will come back.' and I'll be waiting for you when you come back to your home." She says before kissing me.

"Goodbye Juan Manuel oh and say hi to Teegan for me. I know that she would love to here from me." And with that she's gone.

'Wow' I think. I just resisted Tatiana. Hopefull every time will be this easy.
............

I don't like Tatiana. Do you???

Thanks for reading