CHAPTER 16

Date night in Media

Teegan's POV

The night was amazing if I do say myself. Spending time with Manny made me so happy.

"So how do you like the meatballs?" he asks me as he forks another spoonful up. They were amazing. Seasoned to perfection and topped off with the best tasting parmesan cheese.

"I love them. I love everything about tonight. The food, the place, spending time with you. Everything is amazing. Thank you for bringing me here."

He grabs my hand and places a tender kiss to it. "I wouldn't want to spend this night with anyone but you. You've become very special to me." He tells me and I gush. How can one person be so tender and sweet.

"I think we should order dessert know, don't you think." I ask.

"Yes and I have the best dessert to order. Waiter." he yells quietly getting the attention of the waitress who had been making googly eyes as Manny the whole night.

"How could I help you sir?" she asks him desire laced in her voice. The whole night she acted as if I didn't even exist or that we were on a date.

"Umm I would like one Italian Salted Caramel Cake and two forks please. You know so that I can share it with my beautiful fiancee across from me." Manny says as he orders our dessert.

The waitress whips her head towards me and shoots me a look of pure hate before going off to get us our cake.

"Oh my gosh Manny fiancee. She already hated me and calling me that didn't help. She's probably gonna spit in the food now." I say laughing.

"Yeah well I needed her to know that she was being disrespectful to you."

"Oh wow Manny. Why fiancee though?"

"I was gonna say wife but that was to far fetch."

The waitress brings us our dessert before rudely walking away.

"Hahaha. Lets dig in."
......

"Manny where are we going?" I ask for the hundredth time. After leaving the restaurant we drove to the beach. Once we got there he blindfolded me. I had no idea what was going on I didn't know if I was to be excited or scared.

"We are almost there mami calm your tits." he tells me laughing as I gasp at what he says.

After walking for about two more minutes, we stop. He turns me towards him and takes the blindfold off.

We had stopped a little away from the beach shore. The moon light shining over. What really shocked,me though was the table for two sitting across from us.

A small table with two chairs sat in the middle of a heart shaped lit up area. The sight was beautiful and it made me teary eyed. He really went all out for me and I didn't know how to thank him.

"Oh Manny, this is beautiful." I say as I grab him into a tight hug. "Thank you for such an amazing night.

Out of nowhere My favorite song comes on. In the background I hear 'Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud' playing.

Manny pulls me into his arms and starts to rock me lightly in his arms.

"I have a question to ask you Teegan." he says looking down at me.

"Would you Teegan Richardson do the honors of being my girlfriend? Officially?"

"Manny you don't even have to ask. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I say pulling his face down for a passionate kiss. This night couldn't get any better.
............

Ugh writers block is killing me. Hopefully I can write a better chapter next.