Finding A New Friend

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I wake up and feel like crap, I look at the clock and see that its 9:00a.m."ugg....i gotta get a job or my landlord will kick me out...." i take a shower and get dressed and look in the news paper for job openings."ah...whats this?...Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Night Shift 120$ a week....i only need to pay the landlord 100$ i could do this job." I get in my car and drive to the pizzeria. I get out and walk inside, i see dozens of kids screaming and singing and dancing to the songs the animatronics were playing. I stared at Foxy cause i remember what he did in 87. "Hey who are you?" I turn around and see a man smoking a cigar and with a round hat on."U-Uh.....im (y/n)....(y/n) (l/n) and im here to apply for the night shift opening.....if its still open..." he had a worried look on his face and sighed"yea...its still open, here is your uniform."he hands me a baby blue shirt and a short black skirt and a hat that says 'NIGHT WATCH' on the front of it. He also gave me a nametag with my name on it.."S-So i got the job?" I looked surpized."Yea be here at 11:00p.m. and Mike will show you around and tell you what to do....."he turned around and left."um.....ok..." i walk to my car and driveq home.

(Time skip to 11:00p.m.)

I put on my uniform and put my (h/c) hair in a pony tail and put on my hat. I check myself one more time in the mirror 'why do i need a skirt?' I walk to my car and drive to the pizzeria. I parked in the parking lot and walk inside. I see two men, the man who hired me and another man i havent met."um...hello?" The 'boss' turned around and smiled"Ah (y/n) you came, this is Mike Schmidt your co-worker for this week." Mike smiles at me and walks to me."Hello im Mike." He held out his hand for me to shake."Im (y/n), nice to meet you"i shook his hand and smiled. "Ahem....Mike...why dont you show(y/n) around its....11:30p.m. get going!" The boss left and Mike laughed"Hes such a jackass....c'mon ill show you around." He took my hand and showed me around."Alright its....11:55! We gotta head to the office like...now!" He took my hand agian and led me to the office."Oh and uh...watch out for the animatronics....they will try and kill you...." i didnt listen."ok...wait WHAT?!"

A/N: yay i hope you liked my first chapter:3