Meeting Jeremy

A/n: hey guys sorry I wasnt updating quick, I was really really busy forgive meh....

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I sat next to Mikes bed, holding his hand. I heard the door open and two voices. The doctors voice and a other voice I couldnt make-out. I looked up and saw the doctor and a teenager in his 19 or 20s he had lime green eyes and brown hair. "H-Hello? Are you M-Mikes wife?" I nodded. "Im [Y/n] and you must be Jeremy?" He nodded shyly and looked at Mike. He had tears in his eyes. Then Mike woke up. "J-Jeremy? Is that you?" Jeremy looked up and wiped his tears. "Y-Yea...why d-did you want m-me here?" Mike looked at me then Jeremy. "Because....im gonna die in 5 days.....and I need you to watch over [Y/n] while im gone.....can you do that for me?" He nodded and saw Jr. asleep. "Is that y-your child M-Mike?" Mike sat up and smiled. "Yea...hey there buddy" he put a good finger on Jr.s finger and he tugged on Mikes finger. "Hey hes a strong fella." He chuckled. "W-Whats his name?" "Mike Jr.....[Y/n] thought of that" He smiled at me. "Mothers always pick good names" I laughed a little.

(2 hours later)

I walked in the parking lot with Jr. and Jeremy. "So I guess I-ill be staying with y-you." "Yea..but at least I wont get lonely!" I chuckled and so did Jeremy. I walked to my car and Jeremy walked to his and he followed me home. (Creep XD JK)

A/n hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter:3